My First Auto Critical Orange Punch Dutch Passion Seeds

I dropped my last critical orange punch auto into some water just now, this one has been going since 7/27, so over 3 weeks and it’s still a seedling and it’s an auto so I’m giving up on her and
image.jpg
image.jpg
gonna pull her when the new seed gets bigger than her

I broke the tap root when putting it in rapid rooter, and it hasn’t been right since, i assume that was the issue, I just put nutes in the bucket about a week ago, water temps stay between 68-75 depending on lights on or not

I’m gonna try to keep it around no matter what happens, it’s just tough on space since I run DWC and no more buckets lol

Its not allowed to link you to a product, but if you hop on amazon and type in "6 spot dwc seedling box"
Ive attached a picture. I use them until the roots are long enough to make it to the water on a 5 gallon buckets netpod.

Attachments

• lildwc.png
    lildwc.png
    325.5 KB · Views: 18
Do u just run it it’s entire life in the little net pit?

Some seeds i got lucky and the root grew right threw the big opening at the bottom center of small netpods.
Other seeds i cut the netpod a few places to free roots that had gone threw multiple holes.

I dont know honestly if you can keep the small netpod or not, but i was worried it would "bottleneck" the roots
so i figure better safe than sorry.

Not much to lose, I just don’t want to waste 3 months and get like 5 grams lol when I could have another, never injured by me, plant in that bucket producing a lot more, it’s at 25 days and barely one node:( this is my first auto so I don’t really kno but from what I hear they usually start to flower in the next week or so and it would b pointless if this one does soon

Sorry I'm not help there, I've got my first autos just recently and havent even begun germing them yet. I guess If it's going to flower that small it could do so from the six spot device. I dont know If they flower that small but it does sound like that's gunna happen lol. Good luck bud

Thanks lol I do kinda wanna see what it would look like, growing out with one tiny bud on it lol

I dont know what thread it was on, but i recently saw a guy posting pics of plants he gives 12/12 from seed.
Not autos, not feminized, just bagseed straight 12/12 from seed. Said he got 7 harvests per year that way.
They looked pretty funny. There was minimal stem or even fan leaves. Just a giant cola popping out of the dirt.

Only viable decision if the seeds are free or dirt cheap lol. But they were quite interesting looking, and covered in trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom