My First Auto Critical Orange Punch Dutch Passion Seeds

Stormblessed

Welcome to my second attempt at a grow journal, my first is still in progress and just flipped to flower, but I’ve done some upgrading since I started so I have basically a entire other grow set up so I figured why not try my hand with an auto flower, so here goes, I hope it ends well:Rasta:Here’s my set up

lights- I have a 165w LED tru watts and a random 300w equivalent blurple I’ve had for like 5 years and don’t kno the brand or tru watts

System- I’m running a DWC in a DIY 10g rubbermaid tote with 2 air stones in it

circulation- I have a small oscillating tower fan and a electronics cooling fan to help push air under the door

grow space- in using a spare closet so the only ventilation on leaving door open

nutrients-GH trio in addition to cal-mag, diamond nectar, kool bloom, hydro guard and pH down as needed

Genetics- Critical orange punch, from Dutch passion seeds

So this girl started of kinda rocky, she was doing her job just fine, but I broke her little tap root trying to flip her right side up in the rapid rooter, but that was in the past and she still popped up and she’s her she’ll husk, I’m hoping she’s healed from my blunders, there she is living her best life, and that will b here forever home when she gets a little bigger lol oops I enlarged them twice and can’t undo it
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

So I have a couple questions about autos, I’ve seen that they need less nutrients, Is that accurate? And I kno I I’m not gonna top or anything but I will b doing LST, so I’m wondering how light sensitive they are, I know light cycles don’t determine when they flower but will light leaks stress them out much, I’m asking because she will b in a closet, so it’s hard to 100% light proof it, also a couple random questions about them, do they sell reg auto seeds or are they all fem? And what % of product on the market, being dispensary or “free marker” do y’all think is auto flower?thanks in advance

So it might b a very short journal, I think I’ve been keeping the rapid rooter to wet because i was scared she was gonna die, but the tiny tiny new leaves r turning brown it looks like, any thoughts?
7EAD5842-4582-4002-A4B0-84DDCAA5B546.jpeg

So I have a couple questions about autos, I’ve seen that they need less nutrients, Is that accurate? And I kno I I’m not gonna top or anything but I will b doing LST, so I’m wondering how light sensitive they are, I know light cycles don’t determine when they flower but will light leaks stress them out much, I’m asking because she will b in a closet, so it’s hard to 100% light proof it, also a couple random questions about them, do they sell reg auto seeds or are they all fem? And what % of product on the market, being dispensary or “free marker” do y’all think is auto flower?thanks in advance
Yes autos generally need less nutrients then their photo period counter parts. Like you stated autos don’t need any specific light cycle to start flowering, but if your giving them a dark period and they go into rest mode I would assume a light leak could cause a hermie just like on a photo period. Some people run 18/6, 20/4, or even 24 hours non stop light. I’ve only done 18/6 with autos so I can’t speak on the light cycles but I’ve heard success can be achieved with all of the above. Yes, there are regular auto flower seeds. Honestly I have no idea, I could take a guess but it will only be that. I think most dispensary flower will be photo period, while it could be a total toss up in regards to the black market, depending on who’s growing and what their growing in that specific area.

I’m a DWC guy so I’m not so good at watering, how often should I water this little girl, she is still alive and all the brown is gone so that’s good, the leaves look to b curling down, might b just cause they r so small
7C83A01E-FA4A-4967-82F0-F6188DAB3B8A.jpeg

Hey dude I’m gonna hop along for the ride if ya done mind. Little girls look good!

I’ve had the same happen to sprouts as well. Can’t say what happened with yours but when I’ve seen it in my gardens it is because I had the little darling too close to the light. I only know because she peeled up within 48 hours or so.

I did a short search with the info on the sticker and came up with this light?
If this is the light you have the actual power is 100-115w.

Back
Top Bottom