My First Auto March Madness - Lemon Drop, Gypsy Widow, Cheese, Amnesia

Howdy mr.Peece, autos are a funny bunch, I've got 2 haze2.0 auto regs on the go, 4 days above ground now..... I only hope my look anywhere near like yours do.. Have a great day....:goodjob:
Mr. Smeegol! Top of the evening to yah! This is my first kick at the can with Autos... I think they are turning out to be great filler runs... I'll have to jump over and pull up a chair on your journal! I have been running around the last few days non stop with work and just haven't had any time for me to do things... like catching up here!

So... it's been awhile... That's a good Staind song...

"It's been awhile
Since I couldn't
Look at myself straight
And it's been awhile
Since I said, "I'm sorry"
And it's been awhile
Since I've seen the way
The candles light your face
And it's been awhile
But I can still remember
Just the way you taste...."

Any way... I have been away for nearly a week.. missed a lot of shit! Here's a quick update on the girls... So on May 3rd I went in and fed them as I said I was going to... Bodakshi stuff and a full nute feed... Had to give the Gypsy widow just the bodashki stuff as she wasn't showing any pistols... I took some pictures and here they are:

This one is the fimmed or topped... still not sure Gypsy widow... maybe I shouldn't have taken the tip of her... but it seemed like a good idea at the time... lol...

This is my Lemon Drop, filling out quite nicely...

Pretty flowers....

Group Shot!

So... it's been awhile... That's a good Staind song...

"It's been awhile
Since I couldn't
Look at myself straight
And it's been awhile
Since I said, "I'm sorry"
And it's been awhile
Since I've seen the way
The candles light your face
And it's been awhile
But I can still remember
Just the way you taste...."

Any way... I have been away for nearly a week.. missed a lot of shit! Here's a quick update on the girls... So on May 3rd I went in and fed them as I said I was going to... Bodakshi stuff and a full nute feed... Had to give the Gypsy widow just the bodashki stuff as she wasn't showing any pistols... I took some pictures and here they are:

This one is the fimmed or topped... still not sure Gypsy widow... maybe I shouldn't have taken the tip of her... but it seemed like a good idea at the time... lol...

This is my Lemon Drop, filling out quite nicely...

Pretty flowers....

Group Shot!

Looking good in there, great job ✌️

I agree with InTheShed, I call them freaks lol. They are some great autos out there now. I can remember when they was a lot of junk out there and it was very hard to find a decent yielding and potent auto. The autos will yield as good or better than photos now for the amount of time that they take. They are looking good though and I hope you have some freaks in there lol.

So on May 5th.. Day 37, I opened the cabinet to check the temps and soil and I am hoping that I have a little cheese freak on my hands!! Here they are on day 37... Cheese is right up front in any of the grow shots..., The Lemon Drop is behind her..., and Amnesia in the very back...

And How is everyone doing today? Me... My back is sore as hell! I spent most of yesterday cleaning up some yard stuff and making a few trips to the dump... Over did it a bit and am stiff as a board now! lol!! But at least I get caught up on my journals and updates with my girls...

So today is day... 40! I was a bit shocked when I opened up the grow room and had a look in... Cheese took off and is sitting about 5" from my LED panels... I super cropped her, I think is what it's called... I rolled the stem between my fingers pinching it a bit... hoping that will slow it down a bit... I'm going to raise my lights tomorrow morning and I keep thinking about a net... Lots of tops coming up on the Lemon and my Amnesia is growing some really weird looking buds... small tight and with lots of little leaves... maybe thats just me...

She’s definitely looking freaky lol. I believe she’s gonna turn out really nice. I’ve always wanted to try a cheese strain, I’m gonna have to get some seeds soon lol.✌️
Yep I will keep you posted... this one is my first, it was a freebie the same as the Amnesia...

The cheesy freak that I super cropped...

Amensia in the back left, and the Lemon Drop on the right...

This is the girl I think I have to keep my eyes on... she's got a lot of tops pushing up... I like that!!

And this is the Gypsy widow who is actually only on Day 34ish... I think... I don't know exactly... I made a note of it at the beginning of this journal... I'm too lazy to look LOL!

Peace Peeece. Whats going on? Mind if I sit here? I like the selection you got going bud. Doing beauutifully

Absolutely! Pull up a chair and pass it to the left!

Looking good in there, great job ✌️
Thanks EastCoast! I'm so glad to have something in the dirt... it was a long boring winter!
Glad you are around for the ride and to keep me in line!

@InTheShed They are going at a nicce pace now... I had my ph a little low almost at 7, so I have 4 gallons burping and will give them a good feed tomorrow as I have some company coming down. I won't be able to just check in with everyone here, so I'm a little bit anxious. I had to raise the one Mars300 tonight but due to timing I wasn't able to raise it as high as I need to for the weekend, and will be raising it 6" tomorrow...

Here the darlings are... at 41 days old

Yeah you don't want to raise your soil pH over 7.0 Peece. You would have happier plants near that 6.5 range that Shed mentioned.

Now keep in mind your soil's pH will fluctuate throughout the day, up and down a few points based on what the herd is doing for the plant. So take your reading a few times if you can and see what the average is. But don't go over 7.0

good early morning to ya mr.Peece, so yesterday I saw you over on 1 of the guys journals and I admit being medicated but do you think I could for the life of me find your journal......:laugh::laugh:

I know I follow you and twice I remember yesterday being on your journal but every time I checked through my threads I was looking for your name and pic not journal title..

Good afternoon Gentlemen!

I made an oops... It should have said high not low... not acidic enough... Usually with my dirt I try and put in between 6.0-6.5 but was over that the other day...and between the for jugs I had one being at 7.0.... And it showed up in my one Lemon Drop plant(with some discoloring... or it may have contributed to it...) . Its interesting having 4 different strains on the same schedule and in the same medium and seeing how they react to different things like Ph...

Looking good in there! pH 7.0 is low? I thought for soil 6.5 was the sweet spot. That's what I've always run close to. Also, this is just me, but I would supercrop that one branch closest to you. It looks a lot taller than the others and will help you run your lights closer without burning any tops.

Yah the technique of super cropping eludes me.... I gave that top a squeeze and tried to super crop her... and snapped it...

Yeah you don't want to raise your soil pH over 7.0 Peece. You would have happier plants near that 6.5 range that Shed mentioned.
Now keep in mind your soil's pH will fluctuate throughout the day, up and down a few points based on what the herd is doing for the plant. So take your reading a few times if you can and see what the average is. But don't go over 7.0

I just picked up some PH up and PH down the other day... Up until now with my other grows I used either organic apple cider vinegar, or Baking soda... Using organic nutes, means I don't get the same salt build up which allows the use of baking soda without much of a bump that I have noticed. I probably shouldn't have used it the first time lit up as I'm sure that didn't help with the whole confusion of ph... up and down...LOL!

good early morning to ya mr.Peece, so yesterday I saw you over on 1 of the guys journals and I admit being medicated but do you think I could for the life of me find your journal......:laugh::laugh:

I know I follow you and twice I remember yesterday being on your journal but every time I checked through my threads I was looking for your name and pic not journal title..
Good to see you... I've been swamped at work and haven't had much time to do much of anything lately... I'm gonna throw another curve ball at you and change my profile picture again... :oops::nomo:

Back
Top Bottom