My First Auto March Madness - Lemon Drop, Gypsy Widow, Cheese, Amnesia

I couldn't believe it... I've had 3 strains run real long like that. Jack Herer auto, Green Crack auto, and that THC Bomb auto. Tricomes all stayed crystal clear through week 8-9-ish... and finished out soon after. All 3 of them flowered between 9-11 weeks.

I just remember the stretch on THC Bomb being insane.

These things are 9 weeks plus a day... and for real.. if they get fat and fill out... and its good smoke... shit... I don't think I will be able to have a grow room and not always have auto's on the run!!

So... How is everyone's Saturday going? Mine was going great, until I tweaked my back... Getting old sucks... lol... Was sitting down and decided to twist one up and watch a movie... realized that in a month every residence could grow up to 4 (trying to make that 5 as I type this) plants anywhere in Canada... every household... legal... crazy beans man! I strill can't wrap my head around it... Any way where was I... I decided to go get my roller cause my thumb keeps falling asleep and the joint I tried to roll was... well embarassing... lol.... So rolled one up with the slick little rolling machine(I don't smoke J's very often, I like to vape it). But I rolled a nice one up and while I admired it I dropped 4 auto beans into water to throw in the flower bed up at my aunts place once I get them going... Might as well right?

But look at that nice looking Joint...
That's what you would be enjoying if you were here... :passitleft:

Girl Scout Cookies, Canna-farm dispensary...

Have a good weekend!

Happy Monday to you! Its been a bit cool these days, but was nice and sunny on the weekend...

I went in today and saw the girls... I was there when the lights went off, so I took some pictures less the Blurple color..

Its day 67 since they stuck their heads out of the ground and this is the CHEESE Auto Fem that I received as a freebie from a seedbank I frequent... It looks like Its growing a shit ton of new tops and they don't appear to be doing anything but stretching and growing... Makes me happy to see that I have an over-achiever in the bunch!! She's in the blue pot on the left...

Well Happy Father's day to all the Dad's out there... Sunday June 17th in Ontario Canada...
Having a beauty weekend, and al looking forward to doing absolutely nothing but me stuff tomorrow!... As in level my new grow room build area, lay some patio stones... drink a few cold beers, and hit the vape...

So had some shit going on with the ex and didn't feel up to doing much of anything else... needless to say I treat her as a bad business decision... but the whole thing just drags me down... anyway...
Here are some pics... somewhere around day 67 and the last ones will be day 72... I checked the trichs that I clipped from the tip of the main cola and there wasn't any amber... not even cloudy... sooooo I guess they will stay on c ruise control for another week and I'll keep checking them... All of them are really bulking up and I'm getting anxious to harvest these things!

He uses miniature bulbs to make his buds look GIANT......lmao.

He uses miniature bulbs to make his buds look GIANT......lmao.
:rofl:
I've wondered if ppl do that with mini-bic lighters as reference instead of the full size. But then I realized.... people just grow much larger buds than I do. LoL
:rofl:

Bunch of Funny guys eh?! LOL! That was pretty funny though... the miniature bulb... I'm gonna use that one right there..

Its day 81 since they have stuck their heads out of the ground,,, and I have decided that its Lemon Drop's time... I pulled her out before the light came on and she is sitting in the dark, by herself...
I noticed the past week and a half, her leaves were changing, I checked trichs and it was hit and miss with amber... but the citrus smell she was giving off was too much...chopping her tomorrow night!

Here she is... and this was how I left her

That cheese has lots of time left to swell, but that Lemon Drop looks ready for the chop for sure. Hardly a lick of green on it. Amnesia looks closer but not like the Lemon!

Yah that's exactly what I'm thinking... maybe another week for the Amnesia but I'll watch her...

Looking good Peece.....shouldn't be too much longer on a couple of those brother!

Thanks! I just cut down the Auto Lemon Drop from Oasis Seeds... From the day it broke ground until I put it in darkness for 32 hours was 72 full grow days with 19 hours of light and 5 hours of darkness...
It was the easiest trim I have ever had... which isn't a whole lot but this was done in about 20 minutes... very few leaves in all fairness... Washed it, Lemon/Soda, 3X's rinse... and now she is hanging...She's in at 295g... considering its an auto and I haven't done anything but topped it and fed her every 3-4 days...very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom