My First Autoflower Soil Grow

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I really hope these plants grow well. I have trouble with transplants with the peat moss soil. It tends to fall apart. But your grow looks great

Hi guys im new here and started my first indoor autoflower grow. is it OK to post picture of my plant here to get feedback from you guys?

pic1.png

pic8.png

pic5.png

pic6.png

pic4.png

pic3.png

pic7.png

So I'm new to this site, And this is my first serious grow i have made other attempts and failed with high quality seeds basically trial and era. Now i'm growing some fem. white dwarf autoflower seeds from big budduha hopefully this grow is better since the strain is easy for beginners. I'm currently running a 400w mh bulb w/ a hydrofarm hood and 400w phatom ballast in a 4x4x6 ft. mylar tent. The soil i'm using is fox farm ocean forest mixed with 2 measuring cups (32 oz.) full of perlite for one potted plant . Since i'm a beginner i've found this mix easier to maintain. My plant is 2 weeks now going on it's 3rd week and it's ready to start nutes.. I'll post pictures up to keep everyone posted with my first grow and will tell you step by step what i've done. I'm open to suggestions and tips from experienced growers. Hopefully this will help first time growers lost like myself... :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom