My First Backyard Grow

OuttaLuck

I will be starting a journal with pics tonight...

What strain is it? Cannabis!
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Yes
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? almost 2 months one for a month
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? dirt
If soil... What size pot? 5 Gal(?)
Size of light? Really big it takes up the whole sky... the sun
Is it aircooled? it gets pretty windy
Temp of Room/cab? backyard
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res? 7
Any Pests ? not anymore
How often are you watering? Almost everyday depending on the heat... in TX
Type and strength of ferts used? Mircle-Gro and 20-20-20

:peace:

P1210891.JPG

P1210889.JPG

P1210890.JPG

P1210888.JPG

I'm jealous of those sativas looking good man check my lemon the leaves look similar

thanks all!
And :spike69 it's one plant per pot :) The one just turned into a bush. I think it happened when I first put them in the sun. When I transplanted them I just stuck them in the sun. I think some of the tips got burnt...
Live and learn, I just hope I get some females so I can make some clones ;-)
They are all basically bag seed but they are all from 'Sweet I got a seed!' type of bags lol

Thanks for the journal Outta!
I'll be watching your grow closely as I'm waiting on a delivery of 4 clones and have never in my life had a backyard to grow in till now...and only grew one little decorative plant for my mom eons ago. She thought it was a pretty plant, rest her soul.
Cheers on a lovely start and thanks again!

:passitleft:

I have one guy... just haven't had the heart to kill him yet
Two ladies!
One that almost died when young came back nicely and is a lady
barely.jpg

I'm guess this is a lady too but not showing anything yet
bushy7.jpg

This is the youngest one
young.jpg

And the other lady
tall_momma.jpg

Seems if you start with Mircle-Gro just stick with it and you'll be fine. I also have water every day. I fert every 3-4 days.

Seems if you start with Mircle-Gro just stick with it and you'll be fine. I also have water every day. I fert every 3-4 days.

That's about the third or fourth time I've heard someone say that about Miracle-Gro on these boards.

I'm not dissin' MG cause I got no dog in this hunt. Whatever works for you is what you should do.

I wonder if the reason plants become dependent on MG is because it kills all the beneficial germs and stuff in your soil and then MG replaces your soil as the primary source of nutes instead of being a supplement?

Anyway, just some random thoughts running through my head after some sativa.

Nice plants bro!

I like the symmetry of two of each.

regards,

setting sun

:thanks:

and setting sun... I dunno but I tried to change to a regular 20-20-20 fert and the bushy sativa seemed to get mag def, switched back and no problems.

My main problem is heat these 100+ temps suck, so I have to water every day. Hopefully I can clone some of these and move inside. Get away from Mircle-Gro too

Back
Top Bottom