My first blunt.

PistonHonda

At 27, I was out of the army for a few years and ready to start college. :)

Never much of a smoker up to this point, never smoked a cigarette either, still haven't actually.

Anyway, I was a sophmore and had humanities class with this sexy ass german and japanese girl.

Long straight hair :) , we started talking about weed one time and she asked me if I wanted to smoke a blunt. I'll never forget it. Peach white owl with about 2 grams of some homegrown georgia green. We thru in some Outkast......Aquemeni..... and that was it, i was in love.

Since that day (I am now in my early 30's), I have smoked a blunt almost everyday.

remember your first blunt?

Re: My first blunt...

actually...I cant remember when my first one was..

probably hanging out with one of my friends..

my first joint I can remember because it was the first time I smoked weed..

it was a few years ago...like 3-4 years...and we left a x-mas party and went back to my friend's house. She asked me if I had ever smoked weed before and I said no...so I got to try it that night except I didn't know how to inhale lol *was a total newb* been smoking ever since....when I learned to inhale..>>

I do remember my first blunt. A junior in high school, me and my buddies bought a bag, and our dealer had one rolled up. We all decided to go to the graveyard (our old smoke spot) and chill on a blunt, then another... I was more than stoned, and yes...blunts ARE the finest way to smoke....when the money permits.

Also, in response to what bunny said...I never understood when people said they didn't know how to inhale... it's like breathing... you feel your lungs expand with whatever gaseous substance is filling them

Whats next? The first bowl hit, the first bong hit, and the first J?
I'm a freakin stoner! I can't remember these things.:bongrip::peace::bongrip:
If your doin phillies, you might also want to try the mango and the peach too.
:smokin::cool::Rasta:

Whats next? The first bowl hit, the first bong hit, and the first J?
I'm a freakin stoner! I can't remember these things.:bongrip::peace::bongrip:
If your doin phillies, you might also want to try the mango and the peach too.
:smokin::cool::Rasta:

Mango I need to try

Peach is a favorite too

I was a jr in high school and I was with some friends and we smoked a blunt on her porch, while her bf at the time had just lost his term paper. WE LAUGHED OUR ASSES OFF because no one really liked him. so we enjoyed that and some pizza and cheese fries.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom