My First Brown Thumb Grow Journal In Soil - Auto Fem Blue Amnesia & Fem Carame

420-magazine-mobile26691314.jpg

You all were right. She just needed to stretch out a bit.

420-magazine-mobile1915291218.jpg

I love this seedling. I may actually name this plant .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I love that last plant too! What name are you thinking? Canntrio - a cannabis trio? Stooge cause she's a funny little lady with her 3 leaves? Or how about Triple Threat? OH OH or what about Treylicious? I like Treylicious. Oooh or you could do a play off the girl's name Tracy and call her Treycy. Okay, I'm getting carried away and could make suggestions all day. I'll stop now. Whatever you decide, we shall honor her uniqueness. :adore: :dreamy:

Fuzznutter I wish there was a LOVE button. These names are great. It's tough to pick one. I may have to flip a coin for Treylicious or Treycy because I don't think I can decide on one or the other.

420-magazine-mobile1412623862.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1594478282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile343202979.jpg

I pulled out the plants to see if they need to be watered and what do I find?!... bananas! I know this plant didn't have balls. So maybe it got stressed? Maybe the blue amnesia auto turned hermie when they were housed together. Could a hermie plant pollinate a female?
I know I had a male plant I pulled during veg but the balls were tiny when I noticed so there's no way.

I know!! . so sad. I was just reading that to much light could of caused this. I don't know what to do. If I ride this out another 2 weeks I risk the nanner taking over the bud killing the yield. I'm sure I'll lose any density. It takes 3 to 4 weeks for seeds to mature so that's off the table. I may just be forced to harvest. The plus side is I'm seeing some amber trichs now.
Any suggestion?

I know!! . so sad. I was just reading that to much light could of caused this. I don't know what to do. If I ride this out another 2 weeks I risk the nanner taking over the bud killing the yield. I'm sure I'll lose any density. It takes 3 to 4 weeks for seeds to mature so that's off the table. I may just be forced to harvest. The plus side is I'm seeing some amber trichs now.
Any suggestion?

I can't remember, is she alone or are there others with her? If she's alone, or if you can flower her somewhere alone, I'd probably pluck the nanners off, keep close watch for more, then grow on and squeeze as much time out of her as you can. However, if she's not alone, that's a big risk to the other plants. In that case, I'd probably pull her and make oil with her.

Any suggestion?

Nanners late in flower are not deal killers. Doc Bud says that they aren't likely to even have viable dry pollen. My own experience is that even a male flower takes about 7 days to drop the pollen.

If you've got amber, you're close to taking her down anyway. Just remove the nanners you see and be diligent in your inspections.

I ended up chopping them down. I'm sure I could of went longer but I wouldn't of actually known that for myself if I didn't do it.
I had the buds hanging for the last few days. I just jarred it up because the buds felt super dry. The weight was 37 grams.
Both of the plants were in 3gal fabric pots. Now I know I could of kept them in smaller pots for a stronger root system.
This grow as been amazing. I've met some great people who've shared lots of growing tips with me. Truthfully if it wasn't for this community I wouldn't of made it here so thank you. I'm going to close out this journal to start up another.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Great, thank you for moving this.

Back
Top Bottom