My first bubbler. has problems.

xxxlzeplxxx

allright i just got this new bubbler i had bongs.. and bowls.. and everything before and never had a problem.. i have pictures of the bubbler too illl post em up in a minute but the problem is it takes 4 hits and its cashed.. it sucks and im packin it close to the brim.. idk help me out guys pzzz

Re: my first bubbler... has problems..

you'll generally always burn through weed faster with a bubbler since you're talking bigger hits off of it. Mine has a real nice big bowl on it, but usually 4-5 hits kills one. It's just the way it goes. Just break up as much as you want to smoke and pack repeatedly.

I agree with Dunlap, bubblers and water pipes alike definitly take much bigger rips, 4-5 hits off a bowl is pretty damn good man. A suggestion would be to try smoking a different type of bud in it and see if the weed you were just smoking was just fluffy.

my bubbler doesn't have that big a bowl head and I get far more than 4-5 huge hits

well the bowl heads a little small..but you can still pack alot in it i packed a good .6-.8 grams in it and it took about 5 hits around.. and someone else also said that it might be the weed is to dry or something like that.. i tried different weed and it burned a little slower not much though..

i think the real question you should be asking yourself is, How blazed you get off of those few hits. if you get really blazed, i dont see a problem at all. but if you dont get to high, well then i could see that being a problem

Back
Top Bottom