My first buds

jimdaworm

What do you guys think of my first buds? I am just growing them on the windowsill of the appartment where I live.

buds5.jpg

buds22.jpg

Same as about photo but close up:
buds2zoom.jpg

Thanks people :allgood: I think its Sativa... I dunno exactly what one it is as I had some seeds lying around and was bored so I planted them :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking great!

Sorry I dont know how to answer either of those questions but I hope to answer the "quality" bit when I try it maybe in a few weeks:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes burn_it I thew them in a pot and put them on the windowsill. I have also given them a bit of fertilizer but not done much else. I think the pots are too small but I don't have much space and its a bit late now...

I am just taking some more photos one of them looks like its going to be ready before the other I think its an Indica. Lots of the leaves are going yellow and have fallen off. I am trying to take photos of the trichromes :peace:

Yes, when there was sun there was sun... there is quite a lot of sun here I think I had good luck that it didn't get toooo hot this year.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Here are some photos of a few hours ago. One of the plants is getting lots of yellow leaves:hmmmm:
wholeplant.jpg

Here are some close ups of the Trichromes what do you guys think?
trichromes2.jpg

trichromes1.jpg

It's a beautiful bush - lovely trichomes and tasty looking crystally flowers. Nice job!

damn i am incredibly impressed. Very nice work. The plants pulls on the leaves pretty hard during the last stages of flowering so some "yellowing" and droopiness is expected. I may be mistaken by I think it means you need to harvest soon. Is the plant thats yellowing possible the oldest?

Thanks for all your replies:cheesygrinsmiley: I just watered them about once a day although when it was very hot quite a lot more as the pots are quite small and they became droopy if I did not give them plenty.

The plant which is yellowest I believe is the Indica, I think the other is Sativa... that may explain the difference, I guess thats what you get with random seeds:peace:

From what I have read in this forum the only good indication of "Readiness" are the trichromes.

Back
Top Bottom