My First CFL Cabinet Grow!

hi mary_juana420, welcome to the thread!

Sorry about the lack of posts this week...been a pretty hectic week, and not a lot to report. It just finished it's first week of 12/12 and I've had to add 2 tie downs.

Here's a pic from a little while ago

I've packed in as many lights as I can right now, will pick up a couple more 2700k 46wt bulbs this week. Temp raised up to 82 degrees, so I swapped out the fans with a couple 120mm that I was able to get off of an old computer server rack. Temps are down to around 75 now. I'm getting ansy to see if it's a female or not! Just leaf growth still.

haha nice man. I'm trying to get caught up with the threads i'm subscribed to. I'm sorry to hear about your plants, about to head over to your journal...

More growth, and MAYBE a sign of a possible female. I just have to be patient. I'll post some pics later, right now I have to watch my 2 favorite hockey teams, the Avs and Kings!:bongrip:

haha nice man. I'm trying to get caught up with the threads i'm subscribed to. I'm sorry to hear about your plants, about to head over to your journal...

More growth, and MAYBE a sign of a possible female. I just have to be patient. I'll post some pics later, right now I have to watch my 2 favorite hockey teams, the Avs and Kings!:bongrip:

Haha I always lose track of threads that I'm subscribed too anyway! My plant actually made it through it! Quite well too! I'm just glad she didn't get burned, because the lights lost power! Hope it turned out to be a female man, I sure hope mine is! :ganjamon::yummy:

Jumpin' on for the ride... Im using similar bulb setups for my CFL cab grow, would like to see how these fare. Nice bushes goin there quagland.

thanks PatrizioD, welcome!

Sorry about the lack of posts this week...another one of those hectic ones, and nothing really to report. until today!

here's a shot from 3/22, I just tied down another branch and changed the fans.

here's some shots from tonight...

...and the money shot...do you see what I see?? :yahoo:

it's a girl! I was so excited to see this. Now there is so much to do...I need to finish both the veg and flowering chambers so i can start with the clones! I'm thinking of transplanting to a larger pot too...thoughts? Time to go stare at it some more :dreamy:

Wow! Your plants have gotten really nice and bushy! I love it! While yours have reached more to the heights im still keeping them ground level, but i think i wont tie them any more and let them grow free. But Still gonna see how that works out!

Nice looking cannabis you have! I am waiting to compare the end results!

:peace:

Wow! Your plants have gotten really nice and bushy! I love it! While yours have reached more to the heights im still keeping them ground level, but i think i wont tie them any more and let them grow free. But Still gonna see how that works out!

Nice looking cannabis you have! I am waiting to compare the end results!

:peace:

thanks man. I just have to say, I love tying down the plant. I've had to adjust where I have the tie downs, and it's given me 4 more shoots as of now, I expect 3 or 4 new ones to start. I have 10 tops right now, I could have up to 13 in a couple of days! And I think I have a couple more I could tie down as well. Now to some pics...

here she is earlier this evening, the main stalk is visible at the bottom, and there is new growth there after I tied it down further up the stalk (am I saying that right)

here is a close up of the new growth

here is a shot to represent her height.

After looking at that shot, i decided that tall off shoot needed to be tied down. it's the branch on the right...

So I have another question about nutrients and feeding. I've beening going off of the Fox Farms chart, mixing Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom...but then I read the bottle and it's saying to use Big Bloom every feeding. With the mix, I'm doing every other watering....should I continue what i'm doing? I also thought about using Beastie Bloomz and Cha-Ching when she's further along in flowering...would that be overkill? Should I stop being lazy and search the thousands of threads? :D

Hey there bro, your girl is looking great. Nice LSTin there bro!

And no you do not want to nute every watering, heard of people doing it though, in soil it can be dangerous to the plant. Just once a week or have at least one watering between nutes, I prefer two but how often a plant drinks determines that. I have two of my girls drinking every other day so they get water at least twice between nutes.

:peace: brother.

Hey there bro, your girl is looking great. Nice LSTin there bro!

And no you do not want to nute every watering, heard of people doing it though, in soil it can be dangerous to the plant. Just once a week or have at least one watering between nutes, I prefer two but how often a plant drinks determines that. I have two of my girls drinking every other day so they get water at least twice between nutes.

Now I'm starting to think a little bit. Why should you not feed soil plants with nutes every time you water? I've been feeding my plant 1/2 tbs of nirvana every time I water, but I started off feeding her with only a quarter of a tablespoon.

Now I'm starting to think a little bit. Why should you not feed soil plants with nutes every time you water? I've been feeding my plant 1/2 tbs of nirvana every time I water, but I started off feeding her with only a quarter of a tablespoon.

It is just to avoid salt built up's in the soil which will burn the roots. Soil acts a bit like a sponge for nutes...they build up and need flushed out, thinned out between...

I am running every two week clearex mini flushes because I am running inorganics.

It is just to avoid salt built up's in the soil which will burn the roots. Soil acts a bit like a sponge for nutes...they build up and need flushed out, thinned out between...

I am running every two week clearex mini flushes because I am running inorganics.

Cool thanks for letting me know man, yesterday I ran 7 gallons of 6.0 water through my 3 gallon pot. I decided to flush, because I've been using nutrients. Is it bad to flush just after I've switched to 12/12? :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom