My First CFL Cabinet Grow!

:nicethread:Beautiful. Whatever your doing, your doing it right. Even your lower leaves are healthy and with color. One you have is a WILD looking Sativa of some kind. LONG slender leaves...Sigh.....I'm getting jealous!

thanks man! When she started out, she had these fat, rounder fan leaves. Once i switched to flowering, the long skinny blades started. Maybe that's a result of being a hybrid, I don't know...

Yo Quagland congratulations on your girl!! I hope mine is too! I'm diggin your blueberry bro! + REP dude!!
i will be checking yours out shortly, I hope all is well bro! thanks for the rep!

hi everybody!.....(hi dr. nick)

she keeps chugging along, she's definitely focusing on flowering now rather than stretching...although the top of the main stalk doesn't want to be tied down much, I'm just letting it go now. here's a couple of pics, more tomorrow hopefully...

i love this shot...looks like it's a sea of green or something, but it's only one plant! :grinjoint:

take care everyone...

Nice little bonsai plant, i think she approves of your work and is going to pay you back in a really good way :bong:

Keep it up!
:peace:

Dude! That main cola is freakin gorgeous! Thats probably the best looking cola Ive seen from a CFL grow yet. These are around day 60? And sorry if you've already said this, but what strains are these? Mid Feb to early June is a bit longer than I'd want to wait I think, but seeing these pics and anticipating your harvest have my mind slowly changing...
Keep up the phenomenal work! on another note, have you had a chance to try Kandy Kush yet? I see that it won the Cannabis Crown at Aspen a few days ago, sounds like some insane smoke...

Dude! That main cola is freakin gorgeous! Thats probably the best looking cola Ive seen from a CFL grow yet. These are around day 60? And sorry if you've already said this, but what strains are these? Mid Feb to early June is a bit longer than I'd want to wait I think, but seeing these pics and anticipating your harvest have my mind slowly changing...
Keep up the phenomenal work! on another note, have you had a chance to try Kandy Kush yet? I see that it won the Cannabis Crown at Aspen a few days ago, sounds like some insane smoke...

thanks man...I think there are betters out there, but I'll definitely take the compliment! :Rasta:

The pics were from 4/20. Today she's at 62 days total, day 41 of flowering. It's Blueberry bag seed. You might be able to speed it up with more lights...will definitely help yield more bud. I'll eventually add some more, plus once I'm cloning, I'll start flowering my plants earlier than 21 days...probably start once they are rooted.

I haven't tried out the Kandy Kush, I'm going to look for that.

picture update!! here's the usual inside the cabinet shot.

here's the main cola

this is what i like to call the twin towers...the main cola and an offshoot that is trying to keep up in size

the buds keep getting fatter, getting more and more crystals. I'm going to pick up some beastie bloomz for the final weeks.

Great example of a short grow amigo, Just used it as a pointer for someone with height restrictions to show what can be done. Keep it up!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom