My first cfl closet grow

nuckyt

Hello everyone. I'm at week 4 of my cfl grow. The plants look healthy and they're really skunky smelling. I'm looking for any tips or advice. I'm using miracle grow potting mix. 6 26 watt cfls and 2 42 watt cfls on the sides all 6500k. The plants are 12 inches tall green and bushy. I'm needing any advice possible thanks!

20120909_002501.jpg
20120909_002501.jpg
20120909_002456.jpg

Ok I got my pics up please tell me what you think!

A pic of my set up. 8 cfls total 6500k.
20120907_194218.jpg
any advice is greatly appreciated! Does it look like time to flower?

142 views and no comments wow...I'm starting to wonder about this forum!

hey there im really new and cant really say much havent grew b4 but will very soon.your plants look really nice but then what would i know. i will be following you ill need all the knowledge i cant get.

Your middle plant looks big will u be adding more lights or growing with wat u got? if your not adding lights u might want to flower the big one it will double in size i think.

Yep I started flowering today. I'm using the same amount of bulbs but i switched over to 2700k bulbs.

I'd use different soil. I mean you can use mg but most people would say to usr fox farma or even dirt over miracle grow. Just because of inconsistency of time release nutes and it makes your bud taste like shit. (so what ive heard).
looks nice tho! looks like indica dom? my fav. lol.
looks good!

Is that a mobile A/C unit on the right side? or just a fan? What's the temperature with and without the unit running?

They seems to be doing well with just 70-90watts per plant, nice grow..

nope just a fan. Usually 80-85 in the daytime 70 or so at night

Back
Top Bottom