My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Thanks guys. Guess I'll have an admin move to finished journals. My next journal will be much better. Going to be a bit though. Have to get stuff. Thank You again to everyone.

I figured this journal would have been moved long ago.. I am going crazy not having a grow. I am just waiting to get everything i need to do this grow even better. Money is tight. but i will get there.

I figured this journal would have been moved long ago.. I am going crazy not having a grow. I am just waiting to get everything i need to do this grow even better. Money is tight. but i will get there.
How did the dwc grow go for your first time? I'm sorry to hear about funds. I'm in same boat..

What all do you need?

Exhaust fan. Vented hood. Seeds. I can buy a vented hood that will interchange with my current ballast for 50 bucks. Seeds will be bout 50. Not sure on fan. I've been looking. Hope all is well with you canno.

How did the dwc grow go for your first time? I'm sorry to hear about funds. I'm in same boat..

It went awesome except for my female getting pollinated. It's very good smoke. I got quite a bit too. I'd have to scroll up but I had almost 12 ounces dry.

Exhaust fan. Vented hood. Seeds. I can buy a vented hood that will interchange with my current ballast for 50 bucks. Seeds will be bout 50. Not sure on fan. I've been looking. Hope all is well with you canno.
I got some seeds from my white jack that hermied in me if you want some to fuck around with

Back
Top Bottom