My First Ebb & Flow Grow

Gardenseed

Hello my fellow 420 peeps, I am finally ready in material and confidence to attempt Ebb and Flow. Please keep in mind that I'm no professional, but I'm really motivated to do my best with presentation.

P10106505.JPG

Hydroponic
lemon haze
1200w HPS
Air conditioned room at 78F
6' Carbon filter air scrubber
RH 65%
PH 6
Seedling 10 days Red solo cup mostley perlite and vermiculite mixed in with just a little bit of plain flower pot dirt.Under 24 hour fluorescent lights with RH 90% and constant Temp of 83F Watered mostly from drip tray. No nutrients added.
Vegetate 28 days Transplanted in 3 gallon pot with my own mix of dirt but cleaned off the roots in the bath tub with the help of a shower phone. Now I'm almost 24 hours in and she's looking ok. Pictures to come soon.
Flower 63 days

re: My First Ebb & Flow Grow

Hello my fellow 420 peeps, I am finally ready in material and confidence to attempt Ebb and Flow. Please keep in mind that I'm no professional, but I'm really motivated to do my best with presentation.

P10106505.JPG

Hydroponic
lemon haze
1200w HPS
Air conditioned room at 78F
6' Carbon filter air scrubber
RH 65%
PH 6
Seedling 10 days Red solo cup mostley perlite and vermiculite mixed in with just a little bit of plain flower pot dirt.Under 24 hour fluorescent lights with RH 90% and constant Temp of 83F Watered mostly from drip tray. No nutrients added.
Vegetate 28 days Transplanted in 3 gallon pot with my own mix of dirt but cleaned off the roots in the bath tub with the help of a shower phone. Now I'm almost 24 hours in and she's looking ok. Pictures to come soon.
Flower 63 days[/QUOTE]
This is where the magic happens . [IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile1672403963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1690396651.jpg

The plants in the background are also lemon Haze. There's a few Afghans in there too.

What's going on welcome to 420! Look good so far. What strain u growing? What lights? An what u got going on in the pics? M also on my first grow in Coco. Was gonna do ebb n flow but decided to do a trail run in Coco first. My next run I will fire up my ebb n flow table!! So I will b paying attention to ur journal. Good luck!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017
Thanks for the intereast. The strain is lemon Haze I got from bagseed.

She is doing great so far, looking healthy and strong. I changed the water in the bucket today because of silt from the dirt still attached to the roots. I will be keeping a close eye on things but I'm starting to think this is going to work. I'm finally half satisfied with the equipment and knowledge that I have, so its time to grow some serious buds. I have 1200w of HPS In the grow room, air conditioning, carbon filter, timers for the lights, and I'm transitioning to Hydroponics. Things are finally coming together. All I can ask for now is for some patience and a little bit of luck.

Now as I sit here, burning a bud grown in soil but of the same strain, I can't help but to wonder .... oh the possibilities. ;)
20170324_104253.jpg
20170324_104403.jpg

I forgot to mention that I'm aiming for the RH (relative humidity) vegetative state to be 70-75% and down to 55-65% when flowering.

Well it hasn't been a week but I'm just gonna post a quick update.

DSCN08398.JPG

I pulled the branches down and hung weights in them. Pretty important tid bit of information I may have forgot to mention was that I topped off the plant just above the 5th set of leaves. I'll be scroging from here on out. I don't like having to pull my lights up for one tall cola so scroging will keep things "level".

Things are running smoothly with the new system. The Plant seams to be thriving in its new environment. It has grown well over 2 inches since its roots were taken from the dirt and places into clay pellets. It's safe to say now that I believe it whent well. I've been checking my PH twice a day. My tap water is 7 so I add PH Down and aim for 5.5 to 5.9. I added 25 ml of 2-3-5, 10ml seaweed, 15ml Epson salt, 10ml 2-1-4, and then 15 ml of 2-11-11. After 12 hours the PH rises to around 6.3

That's all for now. Thanks for reading. I'm looking forward to next weeks update. Later. ;)

Thank you Twox. It means allot coming from you. I've been working hard for a year to get were its at. I'm 90% satisfied, its a work in progress. I need to set up Hydroponics so I can make something of it.

Shes doing good so far but growth seams slower then the last 2 days. I added 20 ml of 2-3-5 and 20 ml of 3-2-4. Lets see what happens. Ph was 6.4 at dawn. Adjusted with ph down to 5.6

Well things are going great. Got my PH and TDS testers in the mail this week. When tested PH was 6.3 Ec was 3.3 and TDS was just bellow 1000 being at 980 PPM.

PH all week was 6.4 in the morning and I've been adjusting to 5.5 with PH down, testing with paper strips. Now that I have testers its so much easier, and with the PPM tester I see that I have been under feeding my girl the whole time. After bringing up the ppm to a little over 1500 ppm it seams to have stableised the soup for the PH reading this morning was 5.7 :hmmmm: Interesting.
Heres a few pictures to get you caught up with the action.
20170402_230244.jpg
20170402_230217.jpg
20170402_230153.jpg

That's all for now folks. Stay safe and be good to one another.
Teach Peace!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom