My First Ever Grow - UK Based in My Bedroom

Some more pics today. Day 99 for mine and day 65 for my sons.
Did some bending and whatnot on mine which seems to have helped her to fill out a little. My sons is only a week away from a 7-10 day flush, so hopefully mine will be ready too. Would make life a lot easier. I just hope my decent loupe arrives so I can see properly.
Colleen:-
Day_99-1.jpg
Day_99-2.jpg
Day_99-3.jpg
Day_99-4.jpg

Violet:-
Day_65-3.jpg
Day_65-2.jpg
Day_65-1.jpg
Day_65-4.jpg

It is a thick stem. Hopefully the yield will match. Thick stems means more nutrient uptake which usually produces better results if you give the plant what she needs.

Day 109
Another update. Probably the last one before they both go in for their 48hr dark period prior to harvesting and drying.

Finally gave up waiting for my loupe from china to arrive so I ordered another which arrived a day or so ago.
Checked both plants and both have 95% milky trichome coverage and 5% amber. As mine is coming up to 4 weeks overdue it's time to stop as those nugs and foxtails have stalled completely. It's clearly not going to bulk out any more.
I took a sample from the middle of mine 2 days ago and dried it in the tent. Checked it today and it's ooooh so close to being perfectly dry enough for smoking; I smoked it anyway :grinjoint: Wow! Very smooth smoke, nice grey ash, no popping and no earthy chemical aftertaste. Once it's all flushed, dried and cured, I think this is going to be the best smoke I have ever had. If I get an ounce of crop, I'll be absolutely extatic!

Enough waffle, here are the pics:-

Day_109-1.jpg
Day_109-2.jpg
Day_109-3.jpg
Day_109_4.jpg

Here is my sons plant which will be harvested at the same time as mine. Will make life a lot easier if they are both finished at the same time, so I can then move on to my next project.
Violet is really bulky now with huge heavy nugs. Checked the trich's out and I would say 80% milky and 20% amber. Son took a sample about 4 days ago and microwave dried it.....even so, it was a fantastic smoke. So I think his is going to be even better. Well, it should do, it's a miracle mine grew to what it is now...lol

Onwards to the pics:- Day 75
Day_75-1.jpg
Day_75-2.jpg
Day_75-3.jpg

Hi all. Well the ride is over. Would have replied before, but my internet went down. Unfortunately there are no pics :(

Overall weights ect.
Mine: 8.2oz wet / 4.9oz dry
Sons: 1.9oz wet / 1.1oz dry

My smoke is an allover body high with excellent pain relief. Works it's way up to your head after 10 minutes or so and whoosh! your in happy land for a while.

My sons is a fruity flavour which is actually very pleaseant...i'm not a fruit lover...nice head high with an extra little kick it it's tail to keep you there for hours.

Thank you to everyone that pitched in to guide my poor little sick waif into something quite memorable.
LA: your a god.
SomkerJoe: you're a legend
Thanks to everyone else.

Onwards to the next epic adventure :D Seeds ordered and on the way, pots cleaned and sterilised, the same with the tent.
Potting soil and additives ready in the wings and the nutes are bursting to be let free.

Hey man just checking in since I havent for a bit to see how you do. I'm a nominee for member of the month but im not gonna win it. Many of the people I have personally helped have left the site after(guess they didnt need it haha) but it freakin sucks for making friends and getting votes sigh.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom