My First Grow 1200W HPS - MH Northern Lights - Super Cheese - White Widow

Hi guys sorry i havent updated went fishing over the weekend came home and the plants are looking great will be sure to post some pictures later for everybody to have a look
0634d4bc9566e26603ef5425fe931fc7.jpg

Hey everybody sorry for being awol lately had some problems with my wifi and things so i thought i would post more more pictures than usual...plants have come into the vibe just perfectly we are exploding more and more every single light cycle.the topping worked beautfully and still have not had a single problem lets just say i am a really proud man right now..my prize plant im rooting for is the la super cheese that in the pictures is in natural light...hope you guys are all doing well and happy growing......
a8ce02382eeb621c352753013c7740ee.jpg
d54e7a81866c9a1fefe336d68b1ede5a.jpg

Thank you thank you i feel honored..Thank you guys for all the kind words and help,we are currently in day 5 of flower no problems so far,Hoping to give you guys a great flowering show,sorry i have been a bit missing in action working two jobs and still trying to maintain a slight hint of a social life keep up to date with game of thrones and series and grow my green is quite a Mammoth task to tackle,But i will be sure to post pics tonight so everyone can see what we working with here.

I will also be sure to check out the journals you mentioned @PlantWrestler excited to see the progress

Once again thanks for the love guys!!! JAMON

Back
Top Bottom