My First Grow 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tent 600w HID

Nice girls Dr tentgrow

Nice girls Dr tentgrow

Cheers vincent308

setting sun thanks for your advice i have moved a more robust plant in the space directly in front of the fan and angled it up slightly. i will probably get another fan at some point as it is important to get fresh air below the canopy so that it rises.

Nice, get some vortex action in there. Have you ever tried using a smoke machine to see the path of your air? It's fun.

Cheers vincent308

setting sun thanks for your advice i have moved a more robust plant in the space directly in front of the fan and angled it up slightly. i will probably get another fan at some point as it is important to get fresh air below the canopy so that it rises.

I'm growing in a Secret Jardin DR-80 tent and when I set up my circulation fan, I was tired and just set it on the bottom of the tent as a temporary measure, but then I realized how beneficial it was to have the airstream going up and decided to just leave it there. It works really well that way.

It does take up a bit of real estate sitting in the corner like that, however, so I'm going to get a small tower fan and zip tie it to one of the corner struts.

If you want a floor for your tent that is a bit more substantial than fabric, check out the shallow plastic trays they make for animal cages.

regards,

setting sun

Here's some random pictures.

ww39.JPG

DSC001463.JPG

DSC001551.JPG

DSC001572.JPG

i will do a better update soon when i have more time i will also play about with my camera settings to try and get the pictures to come out a bit better.

looking good dude, i always give the girls a break, when changing to flower, usually a day or so of darkness, you know the first time i grew, i used flowering bulbs during grow, and halides all through flower, and so far, its my best grow yet lol, i also added pk 13/14 at completely the wrong time, just shows you how different things work for different people...

I have a slight problem with one of my WW's the lower big fan leaves have turned yellow strangely its only happened to one plant and as far as i know they all have the same/correct pH and have been watered and fed the same the plant is also getting the same amount of light as the rest. i would be very appreciative if someone can figure out what it might be. i will upload some pictures later.

Hello plyafly i haven't taken clones as i don't have a separate area for them yet i will probably take clones in mid flower and revert them back to veg.

Hello Phatblunt the yellowing is quite bad here's some pictures i took a few days ago. I don't think the browning on the leaves is related im pretty sure it was from earlier nute burn and occurred on the leaves before the yellowing.

WW_yellowing.JPG

WW_yelloeing2.JPG

This is the same plant notice how all the leaves are fine apart from the lower leaves also a few small leaves around the same area have died and dropped off.

WW_yellowing_2.JPG

DSC00165.JPG

im trying not to worry about it to much but i would like someone to help me figure it out because i don't want to make a mistake and not know what it is because im not learning that way.

Back
Top Bottom