My First Grow 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tent 600w HID

Hey looking good DrTentgrow I think it is either lights or N deficiency. But dont look like big problem...look healthy enough that they will do fine till ya find out what it is + reps super set up! :popcorn:

Hello Tunes420 cheers for the compliments and reps i think i have two problems one of them definitely being light bleaching because i remember a while back when a few of my plants were yellower on one side which im assuming was where it was in more direct light also two of them are significantly more yellow on the top of the plant then the rest which wouldn't explain any kind of deficiency because all of the plants have been fed and watered the same. But i also think some thing else is up because even the middle leaves are yellow as well. i think it might be my pH because the only thing i have to measure soil pH with is a cheap probe type tester which Ive heard are very unreliable so a expensive one is on the shopping list for my next grow along with a reverse osmosis machine and a soil less mix rather then pre fertilized stuff like Ive used this grow that way i will have more control over the next grow i might get better hoods for my lights as well to utilize the entire space of my tent

gunja Cheers for stopping by.

Hello Yung Stikky If your thinking of trying lst'n i wouldn't hesitate it's defiantly worth doing the only time i wouldn't do it is if i was doing sea of green i would start when the plant is about 8-10" tall

If you want proof that lst'n is beneficial then check out Mcbuddz grow journal McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

Hello everyone here's a big update as Ive been slack lately my plants have been flowering for 37 days (5 weeks) i think considering Ive bleached the leaves and had a few other problems the buds are looking mighty fine.

all16.JPG

all_side_on.JPG

all_top_down.JPG

all_birds_eye.JPG

I love this picture its crawling with trichomes! yummy.
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/sugar_bud.JPG

tall_bud_close.JPG

tall_bud.JPG

medium_bud.JPG

This is a example of a medium size bud at the moment.
lighter_bud.JPG

frosty_bud1.JPG

i will carry on this update in a separate post as i think there's a limit on the amount of photo's you can upload in one go please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yummy :rollit:

whole_plant_buds.JPG

under_plant.JPG

I thought i would do some underneath shots here you can see where it has been lst'd.

under_lst.JPG

On this photo you can see how nicely air can circulate from underneath my plants i have a oscillating fan sitting on the floor angled slightly upwards to push the air from the bottom to the top also i have a extractor fan pulling cool air from outside and dispersing it out a y pipe that sits just behind my fan.

under_all.JPG

one of the smaller buds

top_of_little_bud.JPG

buds are really nice but youve def got a nute.lock issue , they prob wont revover in time to give full harvest but you will be happy with what you got

Hello setting sun thanks for the compliments Ive never really thought about what effect air circulation would have in terms of the plants bushiness but when i think about it it would make sense that better circulation would make a bushier plant because if there was poor circulation the plant wouldn't want to grow branches and leaves close to one another because that would further limit air flow that's only my theory i don't actually know if that's how it works.

Tentgrow, glad I have found this thread. U are doing an excellent job. Those plants are extremely fat for 37 days. Are u sure u counted right? The yellowing of the leaves is not a problem, just a little N def. When the plant is flowering it needs a higher concentration of P and K, not N. Therefore, flowering nutes normally have a lesser amount of N, making the leaves turn yellow. Your plant really isnt growing vertically, so it doesnt need too much N.

Your doing a fantastic job, +reps for u my friend.

Hello berrydizzle glad you like my plants yeah im sure Ive counted the days right Ive got a book where i write things down i think the buds are developing quick because Ive got 2 600w hps's covering a area just 1 600w hps could handle. i tried feeding with flowering nutes and some shots of N a few weeks ago but they didn't show any signs of greening up it could be pH problems.

Hello DeadTour09 i will be watering my plants when the lights come on at 19:00 i will also take pictures and do a update. So far they are looking good considering the yellowing problem i feel like the buds would be much bigger had i not of had problems but the quality looks amazing and it will still be a big yield if i get any thing over 1 pound i will be happy.

Hello DeadTour09 i will be watering my plants when the lights come on at 19:00 i will also take pictures and do a update. So far they are looking good considering the yellowing problem i feel like the buds would be much bigger had i not of had problems but the quality looks amazing and it will still be a big yield if i get any thing over 1 pound i will be happy.

Well, on my first journal I said I would be happy with anything over an ounce and I got 2.6, so keep it positive bro!

Looking forward to seeing current pics!

regards,

SS

DSC004921.JPG

DSC004941.JPG

DSC004931.JPG

I also got a little impatient whilst watering and took of one of the side branch's.

DSC004901.JPG

bud75.JPG

I manicured the bud as soon as it was off the plant and it's been drying for 2 days i have it in my tent when the lights are off as conditions are nearly perfect for drying (18-21 degrees celcious 45-55% RH) when the lights come on i move it to a cupboard with the door slightly open i was toying with the idea of putting the bud in a pocket made from newspaper with small air holes in it that way i could of had it in my tent 24/7 but i opted for the cooler cupboard with less airflow. i also took the bud of when the soil was as dry as possible in a attempt to speed up drying the plants were watered with plain water (not flushed) before i took the bud off hopefully that will mean slightly less nutes will be in it. I will be flushing next watering and just using plain water until harvest.

could some one shed some light on how much bigger they will get in the last 2 weeks?

they wont get massively bigger, but you can squeeze more trichs out , by cutting the hours down to 11 , then ten for the last week, and giving atleast a day of darkness with no water for the last day or so. but mate, they are very large already!! you've done really well, i think i need to do the LST thing, as i use virtually the same conditions as you but havnt had that amount of large buds so far!

Back
Top Bottom