My First Grow 300W LED Royal Dwarf

Steve Allen

Here it goes
1.jpg

Here we go. This is my first grow.
300w led royal dwarf queen seeds
20x20x40 inch black Orchid tent biggest I could work with unfortunately.
12in tube heater
9in corbon filler
4in air filter
7.5 litter pots
Lights 20/4 from start. Seeds popped up on the 5 November. I am missing a few photos from the start

1.jpg

12in tube heater
9in corbon filler
4in air filter
7.5 litter pots
Lights 20/4 from start. Seeds popped up on the 5 November. I am missing a few photos from the start

866ea1d62eb52f9efbeae3e88d3ef467.jpg

Curious to see how that pans out . It's a right space are you performing any training ?

12in tube heater
9in corbon filler
4in air filter
7.5 litter pots
3 weeks in

1.jpg

Also Can I suggest type in capital letters here to change your title name and go to journals in progress and create a new journal .

Make your title led /first grow /dwarf grow .

Have you grown this before ? Or is auto growing all new to you?

Welcome aboard to 420 by the way.

Topping an auto should be done between days 14-21 or 3-4 modes then cut .

The reasoning why he said to only cut one is to see how the auto responds to it some autos don't like certain things being done.

I have first hand experience with that for two years I grew autos and learned from
My mistakes.

Topping will shorten the height in that space but maybe try light lst on it as well not now at least three or four days after topping .

Don't want to stress her and stunt her .

Remember autos are on a time cycle so any stunting in veg effects your time and yield .

Topping an auto should be done between days 14-21 or 3-4 modes then cut .

The reasoning why he said to only cut one is to see how the auto responds to it some autos don't like certain things being done.

I have first hand experience with that for two years I grew autos and learned from
My mistakes.

Topping will shorten the height in that space but maybe try light lst on it as well not now at least three or four days after topping .

Don't want to stress her and stunt her .

Remember autos are on a time cycle so any stunting in veg effects your time and yield .
Hey dude. I don't know why but my phone are computer will not upload the photos I want for some reason. Yeah dude yr right but first time 3 plants. Top 1 see how it looks and grows get familiar with it all.

Hey dude. I don't know why but my phone are computer will not upload the photos I want for some reason. Yeah dude yr right but first time 3 plants. Top 1 see how it looks and grows get familiar with it all.

you probably need to have 50 post first before they allow access maybe

how much grow base you feeding it

easy on the watering they look droopy we want tot see them reaching sky high

how much grow base you feeding it

easy on the watering they look droopy we want tot see them reaching sky high
Hey buddy. I have been feeding them from week 2 with baby Bio. Only a few drops. Now I have moved onto pk booster. But its only 1mil per a litre only started that this week. Are they not droopy because my light been of a few hours this is what they look like with the light on

Hey buddy. I have been feeding them from week 2 with baby Bio. Only a few drops. Now I have moved onto pk booster. But its only 1mil per a litre only started that this week. Are they not droopy because my light been of a few hours this is what they look like with the light on
Let me know

Screenshot (31).png

I would fan or tuck sownof those leafs behind others. Get that light down there all about ppfd .

Can you cut them off dude?

I always try to keep my fans on. If possible. I don't like to remove unless it's in the way blocking lower bud growth . I cut some yes but try to tuck or fan the leafs like only cut some off if you can . Give me a bit I'll take a video for ya if you'd like ?

Back
Top Bottom