My First Grow 300W LED Royal Dwarf

Well the time has come for one to get the chop. I pre cut a little bud of last week had a smoke off it last night and wow. The smell and taste is incredible for something I just cut dried out. The high is very strong. Well happy with it got myself some jars for when it's try and ready

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Well the time has come for one to get the chop. I pre cut a little bud of last week had a smoke off it last night and wow. The smell and taste is incredible for something I just cut dried out. The high is very strong. Well happy with it got myself some jars for when it's try and ready
4b328052c1ab83e5f0d817e0eafc2417.jpg
817a6ed70e7d1fa8549bd16febe235a4.jpg
7e28d5ee1176bf0dd944fa16199c8699.jpg
0434b28776b8dc79572a822be74a2620.jpg

Wow great job! Those buds look lush buddy well done!

Get them jarred once they feel dry. You want it so the small stems snap off easily and the larger buds are dry to the touch.

When you put them in the jars you want the humidity to stay between 60-65%. If it's any higher it means there not dry enough. (Read growweedeasy link on curing its very useful info).

If they smoke well now, when they've been curing for a few weeks they'll be even more awesome!

Wow great job! Those buds look lush buddy well done!

Get them jarred once they feel dry. You want it so the small stems snap off easily and the larger buds are dry to the touch.

When you put them in the jars you want the humidity to stay between 60-65%. If it's any higher it means there not dry enough. (Read growweedeasy link on curing its very useful info).

If they smoke well now, when they've been curing for a few weeks they'll be even more awesome!
Thank you dude. I had a bit of home growin og fire. Was very nice but my little but got me more smashed. What does the humidity have to be it the ten lot when there drying? I noticed the little bud I cut dry up so small how can i stop that

1.jpg
2.jpg

Thank you dude. I had a bit of home growin og fire. Was very nice but my little but got me more smashed. What does the humidity have to be it the ten lot when there drying? I noticed the little bud I cut dry up so small how can i stop that
3313db11d0ab3a800431cb0f3b896108.jpg
de3f140f2fca530ce188cf2659e8ba11.jpg

So ideally whilst drying you want the tent to be around 50% humidity, this is so they dry slow as pos, ideally over a few days (Mine took 4 days to fully dry). If your humidity is a bit low then turn the dehumidifier off for a bit and see what the humidity goes upto. You don't want it higher than 55% tho.

You can keep your extractor fan on but if you have any other like clip on fans then turn them off as you don't want them drying the buds out too fast.

It prob dried out too fast hence it curling up more. Although as they dry they do get smaller.

They do look awesome mate.

Wow those look sweet, well done buddy. Looks like you got a nice yield off one plant especially as it's a dwarf.

I found drying and curing a bit tricky in colder conditions as the buds took ages to dry. It can be a bit disheartening to see your nice fat buds drying out and shrinking too but the end result is worth it.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom