My First Grow - All Input Welcome

avoc2008

... dont no were to start realy lol. first time grower bit worryed i mite mess things up. would love all input from other growers. about what am doing right and wrong. will be setting my setup 2day or tomoz pics to come soon .so here is what i'll be useing
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Equipment

tent: 2.4M X 1.2M MYLAR LINED SECRET JARDIN DR240W

6" filter/fan

5" intake

lights x2 600w

Evolution Temperature and Humidity Controller

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Growing

blue chesse (cuttings) 16 ?
11lt pots
will be in coco
----------------------------------------------------------------------
plant food

coco a-b

CANNAZYM

Canna Rhizotonic

CANNABOOST
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
still need to get a small fan for inside the tent. But from my list have i left anythink out ? p.s sorry about spelling wording not my strong point :p :peacetwo:

Re: my first grow "ALL input welcome"

thanks peeps :D glad to no you will be helping me on my quest to grow. just been to the store. got every think but the tent an (Temperature and Humidity Controller) wich i have ordered of the web. so with a bit of luck some picys 2moz :thumb:

Re: My first grow "ALL input welcome"

quick update: every thinks setup but the sencer to my Temperature & Humidity Controller
was not in the package. so gota wait for that now :@. and no cheese cuttings =-/ so working on getting some new cuttings today.

so got everythink up and running today. got me blue cheese cuttings :) pics very soon!

thanks man means alot =D, have been having probs with my
Ecotechnics Temperature & Humidity Controller tho :@ . its sucking more air out then it is pumping it it.and making my tent vacuum in =-S day 1 problom 1 =D ahha

here is a lil pic
IMG-20110325-00038.jpg

hi agen peeps, so 3days have past now and av took a few pics for you guys to see .

day_313.jpg

day314.jpg

day.jpg

IMG-20110328-00039.jpg

day 3 of the cuttings :)

Looking good man:cheer: Actually looks a lot like my grow space. Looks Like you got a good start, Im in for this one:popcorn:

thanks everyone :) the ones in the small pots will be getting move'd today into an other tent and some were els. all this growing isint cheap on the electric is it :p hehe. plants are smelly all ready :S . gona be some smelly bud in the weeks to come :)

hi peeps quick queston. my timer faild on me last nite an the light wnt for for aprx 16-18hrs can this set my plants in to flower ?? :( there 6days olds "from cuttings"

hi peeps quick queston. my timer faild on me last nite an the light wnt for for aprx 16-18hrs can this set my plants in to flower ?? :( there 6days olds "from cuttings"

I am a little confused by the post because I would think your running your lights on 16/8 or 18/6 schedule anyways correct? Now if you were running 18/6 or 16/8 and it failed and gave the plants less light that would more likely throw them into flowering mode, but to be honest it takes more than one night of 12/12 to trigger flowering. Stress and changing light cycles can absolutely turn a plant hermie but I don't think one night of extended light will throw them into flower. :party:

the tent is not at my house and i go to the place were dey are every 24hrs aprx to water them etc. so am not 100% sure on the time the lights were off i was running 18/6. but the timer had failed twice on me :( if the plants have been kicked into flower mode how will i no ? and what effect will this have on the plants ? will they still bud ? just a very small yiled? :( . an a mate told me about that in this stage more light the better ? as the grow faster ? =-S

Back
Top Bottom