My First Grow - All Input Welcome

Re: My first grow "ALL input welcome"

wow thanks RV!! i seen in the grow shop by me a spider mite bomb thing that you are talking about lol =D. i have a 2nd crop wich have the same cuttings witch seem's to have the same spots on the leafs so i phone my mate to let him no what everyone has told me an he said "the spots have gone" so gona check on them.. am realy hoping its a nute prob lol :D . i think i have been under watering the so that cud be the prob ? only 250-300m per day ?? in 11ltr pots once agen thanks for all your help/inout :D

ok i dont see any bugs in your pics so first thing first what is your ph, the run off ph ? for soil less mediums it should be between 6-7. if you lower or higher certin nutes may be being blocked from uptake. it could be cal/ mag/ or nit. What kind of water are you using ? what ph, ppm ? do you have heavy water or a softener ?

sadly i have pests!!!! :( i seen a lil thing under the leaf "it was a yellow colour" i wnt to the grow shop by meet and he said plant vitality plus is good so i have that atm gona treat them a bit later on when lites are due to go off :)

good call on waiting till lights off and maybe cut ur cycle down a hr or two the next few days. the finger and wipe ing of each leave will be worth it. and coat the stems but use the bug stuff wait a day or two the wipe and reapply control. the eggs are what can hold them a couple days. the control usually knocks the juveniles and adults then the dam eggs hatch and more come out of the wood work :( good luck and keep us posted worse case keep your cuttings away and worse case restart sorry buddy

darn!!! cudint spry me plants 2nite as i left me PV+ at me mates and he went out :(. even if i get ontop of me pest issuse i still have a on going battle of hum!!! dam thing seems to be going down and not up. it was 25% 2hrs ago !!! was all perfect for the 1st 3weeks lol its all going down hill now lol. on a side note i it doseint give me instructions on me bottle so not sure on how much and how offen to spry me plants ? and do i spry me tent ? =-S . p.s sorry about grammer!. and thanks for your base :)

well the plants/tent have been spry'd used about have a Ltr on 16 plants :s ? is that enuff or not enuff ? anways gona wait 2days ? an then check for the bugs agen. fingers crossed :D take some picys in a few days plants were looking nice last nite :) peace out

had a check of my plants today it seems there all gone "spider mite" !! plant vitality plus 1 spider mites 0!!! plants seem to be nice and showing sings of budding :) some pics in the next frew days :)

had a check of my plants today it seems there all gone "spider mite" !! plant vitality plus 1 spider mites 0!!! plants seem to be nice and showing sings of budding :) some pics in the next frew days :)

Awesome man, gratz on getting rid of the infestation!

hi agen all :) its been what 2weeks ?. here are some pics of my plants wich i now belive are super lemmon haze not cheese lol. on week 7

IMG-20110505-00102.jpg

IMG-20110505-00101.jpg

IMG-20110505-00100.jpg

IMG-20110505-00099.jpg

any questions plz ask. and if you notice anythk wrong plz tell thanks :)

Looks great your girls are really coming on now. Would love to know dry weight off those lovely ladies. I'm now on my way to starting my first grow also in coco so I just hope mine goes as well as this great grow.

thanks mate :D i havint been going by weights as i made the mistake of putting small stones in the bottom off pots to help them drain ?. so all pots have diff weights. so i go by what i water them. what i done was from cuttings "as i started from cuttings not seeds". aprox 250mil "every day" with nuts oc. that was for 3weeks now they get aprox 600m ech day :) and welcome brown420weed!!

thanks mate :D i havint been going by weights as i made the mistake of putting small stones in the bottom off pots to help them drain ?. so all pots have diff weights. so i go by what i water them. what i done was from cuttings "as i started from cuttings not seeds". aprox 250mil "every day" with nuts oc. that was for 3weeks now they get aprox 600m ech day :) and welcome brown420weed!!

Sounds gud mate have you tried watering twice or 3 times a day still using same amount of water like 3 200ml instead of 1 600ml which is how I understand u r doing it correct me if I'm wrong and I'm not telling u how to do anything as u r far more exsperianced than me just making a suggestion.
Keep up the good work. (p.s wen I sed dry weight I ment of the finished buds mate.)

i dont have the tent in my own home mate. an i have 2 tents plus a busy life lol so it wudint wrk that gd for me watering them 3tyms aday lol. *I'm not telling u how to do anything as u r far more exsperianced than me* lol am a full blown noobie :p this is my 1st ever tym at growing =D. am hopping to get at least 2oz dry of each plant =-S

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom