My First Grow Alone

Damn alecto you lucky bastard haha what a great connect for soil and what wonderful buds you have there, my caregiver just harvested some bbcheese and the colas were redic i'lll have to post em when i get a usb that fits my celly memory chip looks very similar to yours way to go man

Re: Harvest is complete

I dont grow in dirt/soil, but I heard you can microwave it to sterilize it. If I'm sounding like a retard right now, just ignore me, but I did hear that somewhere.

I dampen the soil and then I put it in my 1000 watt microwave for three - four minute bursts. If anything can survive that then it deserves to live... All IMO

I also have put it in the Oven at 400' for a Hour and a half but my wife started to freak out cause it stunk up the house real bad..

I dont grow in dirt/soil, but I heard you can microwave it to sterilize it. If I'm sounding like a retard right now, just ignore me, but I did hear that somewhere.

I think it would be best to compost it with a bunch of other organics and use in your garden.

But you can cook it in an oven or so I hear to sterilize it. Not sure the details on temp, etc.

:peace:

Edit: Joe got ya above, I am a slow poster, am hitting my vap atm too, and you know that takes time.

I dampen the soil and then I put it in my 1000 watt microwave for three - four minute bursts. If anything can survive that then it deserves to live... All IMO

I also have put it in the Oven at 400' for a Hour and a half but my wife started to freak out cause it stunk up the house real bad..

Great... So I'm not a retard.

Just curious... but what does cooked soil smell like anyway??

Bad enough for your wife to threaten you with a Steak Knife if you do it again... LOL!
If I do the Oven thing again I think I will use the BBQ next time.
The real dirt put off the most smell vs. the peat soil...

I did'nt know about sterilizing the soil before...but man...I've got a lot of dirt...so it's easyer and better to get new soil...;)

I did'nt know about sterilizing the soil before...but man...I've got a lot of dirt...so it's easyer and better to get new soil...;)

That's how I got the Fungus Gnat problem..... I bought new soil that was infested and used it without sterilizing first... Funny thing is that it was the most expensive bag of soil I had ever bought.

That's how I got the Fungus Gnat problem..... I bought new soil that was infested and used it without sterilizing first... Funny thing is that it was the most expensive bag of soil I had ever bought.

I have no worry about the soil or the water in my country...I don't even know how to check the ph and stuff because i don't need to...;)

Very nice setup Alecto!!! :goodjob:

That bubba cheese looks so good dam some huge fat nugs you have there.

I believe you said your changing things around in there before the new grow looking forward to seeing what you come up with in there.

Keep up the great work i will be watching !!!

:rollit:

Best ironi ever!!

HAHAHATHE BEST IRONI EVER!!
Today my bos gave me a new job to do....Do a service on the entire police station. so at daytime i'm working at the police and after work 'm growing and dealing (i just harvested my girls)
and when I was standing there having a cigarette I saw the parking space next to the police comando car ;)

I called a friend later on that day and told him about it and right afterwards he say's: look at the time... 4:20 ;)

hehe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom