My First Grow, Already Loving It :) How am i doing?

FlyingHighhh

[Originally posted in Grow Journal but moving to here, seems more appropriate!]

Hello everyone,

First off, I got to say thanks for this awesome site - through following the growers guides and reading the forums I have successfully germinated my White Diesel feminized seed and it's now in some sterilized soil!
:thanks::420:

I'm completely new to this and wanted to get your expert opinions on a few things for the next steps

Background:
I'm growing outdoors in the UK - I've found a great secluded location well off the beaten track and very difficult for humans to get to. This is for personal use.
Seeds are White Diesel, feminized. Only planting one.

1. The seed took just 24 hours to germinate and is now onto day 3 in soil - how does it look? Seems to be growing very fast!!

2. When is the right time to get the baby bud into the ground outside? Currently on my window ledge.

photo_7_35.JPG

3. Should I prepare the outdoor soil in anyway (e.g. Line it with some high quality compost, add nutrients etc) or plant it naturally?

4. How often do I really need to check the plant? As mentioned before, this place is highly secluded and difficult to get to, meaning I won't be able to go everyday (despite really wanting to!) Can I get away with only going once a week?

5. What kind of time frame am I looking out until my plant grows and flowers? Seems to be growing pretty fast!

6. I've read up on how/when to water the plants and the signs to look for when they're asking for something. Is there anything else you think I need to be doing?

Thanks

Hey flyinghighhh welcome,me personally i would allways put seedlings in a DARK solo cup.You really want to protect those oh so tender roots.As far as knowing when to replant them i would watch the node development.A few weeks you should be good for a replant to the outside.But i would really check out the(GROW ROOM).Thats located on your (CP) bar up top.Scroll down to the thread(How to :high-five:GROWMARIJUANA) it has helped thousands of NEW GROWERS for about 20years .Take advantage of it brother and expand your mind.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom