My First Grow At The Enclave

Wow looking amazing your way. Again thanks for all the help with the new light. Hopefully it will Work for me the manufacturer said it shouldn’t b messed up by hooking it in a series says I’m good to go well we will see.

Be careful wiht he one outside pollen can really work it's way places. What is sensi grow for cocos feed rec? 4ml per L?

Yes sir, on parts A&B. I'm taking almost every precaution I can with that little bastard. Change my cloths, socks an shoes (well, no shoe rule in the tent for bio purposes). If it weren't the strain it was, and looked as nice as it did, it would be goat food too.

Wow looking amazing your way. Again thanks for all the help with the new light. Hopefully it will Work for me the manufacturer said it shouldn’t b messed up by hooking it in a series says I’m good to go well we will see.

Thanks Ice, anytime. That's why we are all here and Teddy does a good job at keeping us on the straight and narrow. These plants have been a decent amount of work, doing a transplant friday, then we will flip in 2 weeks. really hoping for a great harvest.

If your in coco those plants can do

4 ml cal mag xtra
4 ml sensi grow for coco part a
5 ml sensi grow comfort coco part b

(Per gallon)
Just normal water dont start with fish water.

Save the fish water for a promix typre soil

So just for reassurance, AN has 4ml per liter for both A and B. I am worried that may be too much if you all are having success in coco with 4ml per gallon.

Bam let there b light I looked in to the light I didn’t think it was going to work

Attachments

• C9E6D5DA-4015-440D-AB30-632ADC0E7EA1.jpeg
    C9E6D5DA-4015-440D-AB30-632ADC0E7EA1.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 49
Mine are wired in series and no problems
:thumb:

So just for reassurance, AN has 4ml per liter for both A and B. I am worried that may be too much if you all are having success in coco with 4ml per gallon.
Correct. I would go with 1/2 strength for sure. So 6 MLS a gallon. Especially for the w weeks before flower. You don't want too much nitrogen in them some is good but we dont want them to stall. When I'm growing plants that size I'd be using that exact formula. But if you're not running cal mag you probably want more of A and B. Maybe try them at half strength for a week, if you like the growth great, if not hit them hard again, but the most common advice to new growers on the forum here is only use half strength nutes. Consider the manufacturer recommended levels as maximums set high so you use more nutes, flush more money down the drain, and come back and buy more....

Bam let there b light I looked in to the light I didn’t think it was going to work
Hopefully you can see again.... maybe some dots in your vision for a while. My buddy arctic did that with his boards too... like staring into the sun! :cool:

Correct. I would go with 1/2 strength for sure. So 6 MLS a gallon. Especially for the w weeks before flower. You don't want too much nitrogen in them some is good but we dont want them to stall. When I'm growing plants that size I'd be using that exact formula. But if you're not running cal mag you probably want more of A and B. Maybe try them at half strength for a week, if you like the growth great, if not hit them hard again, but the most common advice to new growers on the forum here is only use half strength nutes. Consider the manufacturer recommended levels as maximums set high so you use more nutes, flush more money down the drain, and come back and buy more....

That makes sense. They were doing great at half strength. Now I definately have some nute burn. Ill do 25% feed here shortly then when it clears, Ill go to 50. I was mixing 2 gallons using 21mls. Hopefully they turn a corner soon. I gotta get this down. I spent all day cleaning and prepping the big room.

That makes sense. They were doing great at half strength. Now I definately have some nute burn. Ill do 25% feed here shortly then when it clears, Ill go to 50. I was mixing 2 gallons using 21mls. Hopefully they turn a corner soon. I gotta get this down. I spent all day cleaning and prepping the big room.
Grats! Flower is exciting for sure. Gonna flip mine tomorrow.

Sorry I totally just realized I did that math wrong lol. 2ml a liter so 8 ml of part a and b per gallon. Just remember more nutes doesnt always mean better plants.

Been a bit since I've provided an update, just been super busy. I'm going to attempt to go commercial in the fall, so getting ready for that. So far, I have been extremely please with this grow, and looking forward to some flowers. Here are some pics of whats in the 7x7. I had to get another tent to put some younger plants in, but those look great too.

Ive got 3 heatsinks running 3 288 quantum boards with the samsung 301b diodes, and they are seriously blinding. It's really pushed these girls into a nice fill for flower. I'm hoping to take some clones this weekend. Im seriously considering pulling a female to keep as a mother. I don't really have the space tho, and kinda want to focus on getting the shop ready and getting to harvest here.

Back
Top Bottom