My First grow attempt

Juicey-Bluntz

Like it says this is my first attempt so all tips and knowledge you can drop on me is welcome! haha

These are all just seeds taken from some real good stuff, but nothin special.

First set of 7 planted about a week ago - all 7 going well

Second set planted about 7 days ago - 4 of them up, the rest ???

With the first set i noticed that they are not strong enough to support themselves a few are actually like laying on the ground.

right now they are just on Distilled water with SuperThrive added and light at 18/6

new31.jpg

My grow area, 9 foot length 5 wide 11 tall / room is divided in two small rooms Flow/Veg still have to get the rest of my stuff from the hydro store.

new6.jpg

You have to get more light on them...How many plants total 14? Is that one cfl you have going? transplant them bitches and get more light and some air flow going..:bong:

yea in the pic you can see that i have a tall cylander shaped fan that works very well. Since i screwed up i scrapped these ones and have some stuff germinating now. Went and got a new bulb as well for the lamp my roomate broke

they weren't screwed up at all. on all of my out door grows i have always germinated for a little before and they always start like yours with very little light and lanky... after a few days i transplant and coil the stem under the soil burying up to the first set of fake leaves
i have found this to work fine and has in my opinion have created a larger stronger root system. the stem turns in to a larger root structure sprouting out other feeders.
good luck on you r next start sorry to hear you scraped it.
:peace:

Right on so i have 1 still going from all those and i scrapped the rest. but have some others germinating. picked up two more lights as well and some larger pots so that i am prepared to move them as they grow. I also do have a real nice tower fan on it as well. I will post a pick tomorrow, right now its lights out in there.

So i decided to pick up a 12 bucket solo hydro system, 1000w balast, self-cooled overhead light for flowering. Setting everything up...will post a couple pics soon!!!

Back
Top Bottom