My First Grow - Automatic AK Female - 300W CFL Dualspec

IloveTea

Hello everybody and welcome to my first ever grow. I have been reading a lot of journal and decided to grow my own plant. :D

Let's start with some info:

What strain is it? - Automatic AK female by Advanced female seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? I have no idea :D
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? just drop a seed on 28th August so seedling.
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? in my closet so indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Biobizz light mix with added 30% perlite.
If soil... What size pot? i use 11l pot
Size of light? 300w dual spectrum CFL running 24/0
Is it aircooled? Yes, a 6" desk fan to circulate the air
Temp of Room/cab? my temp is arround 26C
RH of Room/cab? No idea
PH of media or res? i dont have PH tester and will get one soon.
How often are you watering? water the pot a day before dropping the seed. and water 1 more on 5/9
Type and strength of ferts used? no nute. will buy some any recommend guys?
Hope my girl will be nice. :D

here some picture:
the seed is pop (31/8):
IMG_96032.JPG

1/9:
IMG_96053.JPG

2/9:
IMG_96313.JPG

3/9:
IMG_96474.JPG

4/9:
IMG_96633.JPG

5/9 i took this picture after give her some water:
IMG_96694.JPG

Thank you. and welcome again :D

a quick update, i checked every morning and saw my girl grow bigger and bigger :D im so happy that she 's doing well, i bought some voodoo juice, b52, grow, micro, bloom, big buds, overdrive, but havent use them yet, i need more research when to apply nute :D.
here are some pictures
7/9: day 8
IMG_96745.JPG

8/9: day 9
IMG_96764.jpg

9/9: day 10
IMG_96796.jpg

Congrats on your first grow! She looks great to me! I'm on my second grow, and my growth has felt really slow on my current plant, been running into some weird issues. But your girl looks great and she seems to be growing really fast. Well done. I'm curious to see how she shapes up. Subscribed!

Hello and welcome aboard my friend!! Hope your plant will get well soon :D

here's a quick update:
i retied her to help her get more light:
day 17
IMG_97092.JPG

day 18
IMG_97162.JPG

day 19:
IMG_97363.JPG

preflower :D
IMG_97345.JPG

Looks like youve got things under control in here. It amazes me how many people there are doing new grows, there must be minimum of 20 every other day lol. Ill be popping in from time to time, if you check my thread I just posted a picture of a ak47, not auto mind. Also a page back theres another picture of one not so flushed. Ak47 is a great plant

btw ive reported this idiot whos spammed youre thread, not sure if youre able to delete those posts

Looks like youve got things under control in here. It amazes me how many people there are doing new grows, there must be minimum of 20 every other day lol. Ill be popping in from time to time, if you check my thread I just posted a picture of a ak47, not auto mind. Also a page back theres another picture of one not so flushed. Ak47 is a great plant

btw ive reported this idiot whos spammed youre thread, not sure if youre able to delete those posts

thank mate! i didnt see any spam in my thread, some one must have delete it before i check :D.

today is a good day, sun is shining, sky so clear. So i decided to take my girl out for a walk and take some photo in the garden :)))). it also give my cfl a rest, it has been running 24/0 for 21 days, lol.

some photos
day 21:
more pre-flowers:
IMG_97422.JPG

top note in the sun:
IMG_97434.JPG

another top note with pre-flowers:
IMG_97443.JPG

cheers, mate !

hi guys it has been a week since last update.
My girl official in flowering stage, i switched my light schedule to 16/8 and give her flower nute :DDD
She grows like 1 inch per day, so i have to raise my light every 2 days :).
here some pic:

day 25:

IMG_97645.JPG

day 29:
IMG_97741.JPG
IMG_97752.JPG
IMG_97762.JPG

She's looking awesome! Though if you're changing the light schedule for flowering, it should probably be more like 12/12 (or is it different for autos?)

hello and good day!!!!!! autos can flower in any light schedule mate and ppl said more light = more yield :D so i do 16/8 for now maybe turn to 12/12 in the last 2 week.

Sweet, more yield is good :) How are you liking the CFL? I am considering trying a grow with CFL, to this point have only grown with LED. People seem to be having some really nice results with CFL (yours included).

so far so good with CFL, but it seem the bigger the plant is, the harder the light penetrate to the lower branches. I also give her a couple of hours in sunlight for lower branch to grow.

Shes looking beautiful, keep it up. My mum loves Tea aswell!! Im more of a coffee man although only one type, latte

Hehe thanks mate, english breakfast and yorkshire are my favorites. Drinking tea, smoking buds, watching my girl grow is enough for a day hahaha

Hey it is another good day :))). my girl still doing very well.

here some super close up picture of her flower :DDDDD on day 33:

IMG_98515.jpg
IMG_98541.jpg

how is it going my friends????? my girl is doing pretty well, her buds is growing bigger and bigger :DD here some update.
day 39:
IMG_98822.JPG

day 42 :
IMG_99062.JPG
IMG_99101.JPG

hey!! how's it going guys? it has been a long time since the last update. My girls is at week 10 now and smell amazing and sticky :D. i flushed her 5 days ago, i am going to give her the last water (plain) today and planning to harvest on sunday :D.

here some picture.
day 58 since seed:
MG_4203.JPG
MG_4210.JPG

i broke my phone and camera so i cant take picture of her today sorry guys :D

Back
Top Bottom