My first grow, Big Buddha Cheese

Strain Hunter

Ok, so im sittin here bored as fuck and found some old photos of my first grow. Thought id share to see what u guys think?? There was a few things that were done wrong as i wasnt as experienced as now lol, it was an NFT system, 4x 400w HPS lamps and using advanced nutrients. All this was housed in a low bay transit van 3m in length and 2m wide wired for power and plummed for water, here a few pics :peace:

VAN_2.JPG

VAN_3.JPG

VAN_4.JPG

Hey there -

Not seeing your pics here - can you post them again? It's always fun to see little plants grow up and become big fat monsters. Good luck on your first grow - always a nail biter. What are you using to get things started?

Always have a full bowl...:Rasta:

Hey there -

Not seeing your pics here - can you post them again? It's always fun to see little plants grow up and become big fat monsters. Good luck on your first grow - always a nail biter. What are you using to get things started?

Always have a full bowl...:Rasta:

Thanks for the support sensibowl, but that grow was a few years back now just thought id share the pics lol, i think ive got it sorted now m8...:grinjoint:......
VAN_6.JPG

VAN_4.JPG

VAN_3.JPG

LOL...

I like the space in these pics. Wish I had as big a room as this looks.

And the grow? VERRRRY nice. Makes me want to expand my own plans these days. Hmmm. Yes, I think you might have inspired me to get off my behind and go a little bigger.

Always have a full bowl...:yummy:

LOL...

I like the space in these pics. Wish I had as big a room as this looks.

And the grow? VERRRRY nice. Makes me want to expand my own plans these days. Hmmm. Yes, I think you might have inspired me to get off my behind and go a little bigger.

Always have a full bowl...:yummy:

lol You might as well m8, i had a few problems as it was in the back of a van, it lost heat very quick, but good luck to you m8 :peace:

nice plant you ended up with there bro! looks very good! How did it smoke?

To be honest it was a bit harsh, but after the first few ozs were smoked it was cured proper and was tasty, "ya live and learn m8", it was more sour than sweet, but great in the end :peace:

lol...in the back of a van... its amazing to me to see all the ingenuity that people have for growing... no matter what... we wont let those dumbasses in washington tell us we cant grow a plant

Nice lil' time filler, thanks for sharing it Strain Hunter!

We'll move it over to Completed Journals.:grinjoint:

No problem Andy, any time m8 :peace:

Haha is that like a van? Siick.

Ya m8 a low bay Transit van its around 3m long by 2 1/2m wide, it was a bit of a chalange but it came good eventually, id still have it runnin if it wasnt for fuckin gippsys/travlers at my door every other day tryin to buy the fuckin thing for spare parts lol :peace:

Ya m8 a low bay Transit van its around 3m long by 2 1/2m wide, it was a bit of a chalange but it came good eventually, id still have it runnin if it wasnt for fuckin gippsys/travlers at my door every other day tryin to buy the fuckin thing for spare parts lol :peace:

Aaah fucking Gypsys. I'd have a generator rigged up, so if the heat came on to strong it could be driven somewhere else and ran off the gen for a couple days. Such an awsome idea and looks like its workin great for yea!

Aaah fucking Gypsys. I'd have a generator rigged up, so if the heat came on to strong it could be driven somewhere else and ran off the gen for a couple days. Such an awsome idea and looks like its workin great for yea!

It did do the job, just wish i had time to perfect it ya know :peace:

love the H.S. Thompson pic

Back
Top Bottom