My First Grow CFL Bag Seed Tahoe PR OG KUSH + Aurora Indica

ATFF

Hey guys so I'm new to this site and I hope I'm using this in the right place. I recently bought an 8th for $75 (so great genetics) and what great of luck there was a small blackish brown seed. Ive never seen a seed from my capsule from here before so I this was lucky for me! :yummy: I'm growing Tahoe og private kush from a bag seed that Germed in only 36 hours and its growing pretty fast. I'm also waiting a couple more days for Nirvana to bring my Aurora Indica (Fem).

This is my first grow growing anything. It's in my cabinet in my computer desk with about 2'L x 1'W x 2'H of grow space. I'm using 1 (Hydrobulb:6400k) CFL (24w) 2500 Lumen for 1-3 seedlings with about ONE inch from bulb. 20/4 until veg state then 18/6. It's extremely reflective as I put (i hope this is what its called) "Dimpled" shaped material like circled pattern (I got from OSH) all the way around with right now only 1 plant but I positioned the sheet like a ball. I also made a home made fan out of thick Duct Tape and 12V CPU Fan from radio shack to an odor filtering dynamic aeration (homemade) technology chamber above (since smoke + air rises). Its pretty big but quiet-I think its gonna be very productive.

Later when my seedlings rise to the Veg. State then I'm gonna supply them with two more 200W (Full Spectrum:5500k) 1,500 Lumen each so thats a total of 5500 Lumen total for about 2 (lack of space) short plants with 360Degree Reflectivity.
-- Then for the Flowering Stage I plan on supplying them with 2 (Soft White:2700k) 150W 2800 Lumen each bulbs with another small 14W (800lumens) 4500k-thats a total of about 6500 Lumen for flowering two plants. Currently the seedlings are 20 hours On and 4 hours OFF.

I'm using FF Ocean Forrest Organic Plotting Mix. It's just beautiful. And lately I've been watering every 4 days... is this healthy? The pot size that I just transferred to is 6.5 inches in Diameter (top). The seedling right now is 5 Days Old from put in dirt. :slide: looking great. I'm also using both Earth Juice Bloom and Grow Fertilizing Nutes but I haven't used anything yet! (not until 2 weeks old)

I'm a medical patient in California. I'm really into the organic method. I don't know how to use post pictures yet from my blackberry unto here but I'm going to take a few with growth or progress and post them up throughout the whole grow journal for myself to document in my studies. I'm also going to be having a daily reminder to myself for studies. I plan this first grow to be high grade medical potency Southern California standards. I'm sure I can do it :goodluck:

P.S. please disregard the horrible organization of my thoughts when I wrote this i was on some fire og kush hash :blunt:

Re: My First grow CFL bagseed TAHOE PR OG KUSH + Aurora Indica

Using FF soil I would wait a little longer than 2 weeks before I started them on nutes!

Other than that welcome brother! You found the right spot!

Re: My First grow CFL bagseed TAHOE PR OG KUSH + Aurora Indica

thanks btw I really appreciate everyones opinions and ideas. :thumb: :)

heres a couple pics...its day 5 of my grow

weed48.jpg

weed47.jpg

weed312.jpg

weed215.jpg

LONG STORY SHORT THE BAGSEED WAS A HERMI, PPL DONT REALIZE MOST BAGSEEDS ARE HERMI FORSURE but at least i learned alot about the symmetry of nature and how things work, and i also exceeded medicinal quality. its alot more worth it to grow at least 4 or 5 plants, i dont recommend small grows becuase after 3 4 months of effort and attention they might just turn out hermi u never know...check out the pics of it before it became hermi in my gallery

Hi ATFF

Thank you for your grow with us. Sorry about how it ended, but dont give up though :)

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom