My first grow. Does everything look good?

Re: My first grow.... Does everything look good?

Thanks doc!

dam bro that look nice good shit.

<PSST!> She's a sistah. :winkyface:

But you're right. Fine kind.

LOL, maybe my name should've been "Holy Spicolita". That probably wouldn't have worked either. Betcha everyone would have thought I was gay man instead! :cheesygrinsmiley:

No harm doc. And thanks for the compliment on my grow TS.

Those buds look awesome HS... I think you did a wonderful job. I will be here to see the next attempt... gratz on the harvest!

You really should start your own threads for this type of question Wilbur... there are also a dozen threads that speak directly to the use of molasses!
As for usage, I have been using it, mixed in w/the nutes... it breaks down in cold H20, I use a measuring cup and add 2oz per 4 Gals of H20... you can go higher or lower based on your plants and your confidence level in the product!
I have been using it for about a month now, once or twice a week, I really can't say I notice any difference w/or w/o the molasses!

I am so picky about anything I put on my plants or in my soil. I really need a lot of information to get me to change or in most cases add something to my grow. I do now have any idea what adding molasses can do for the plant.

A plant vegges, flowers and and produces resin. Seems like all those things are what they do if you keep them reasonably healthy throughout their lifecycle. People that add this and that to their plants that are more than basic lighting, nutrients and water are setting themselves up for failure. It is a weed for god's sake. I always keep it simple myself and I do not add anything unless their is conclusive proof that it will bring on a cost effective contribution.

rant over.

There is a rant playing in my head involving a lot of foul language, the most common phrase being "fuck you". Did the other children just not play with you, or did they take it further and beat the fuck out of you? Always come away thinking "What a total prick!".

I remember a time where growers would put a glass pyramid near their plants to make better bud. Hell, it may have worked but I never tried it.

It may not have worked but it probably didn't hurt anything either.

Ms.HolySpicoli..

Good Evening to you Maam.. !!

Awesome job on the Grow.. !! .. When does the next one start.. ??

Much Love and Respect to you and yours.. ..

Don't sweat it Captain, I'm still feelin' around on this site, and I reckon I still have a lot to learn. This isn't the first time I've been reprimanded by the sites' management and or its supporters, and, if prior learning experiences are to be considered, it might not be the last. Thanks for the molasses advice.J.H.W.

Thanks to you, HolySpicoli. I've been adding it, although I got a late start. It's been about a month now and the buds(all the plants)are good and sticky.This is my second grow, and the diff. from the first is pretty obvious. First was pretty good, anyways,On #2 I have a Kush,Snow Ryder, 3 Flo's and a Cole Train. Cole Train was picked the other night,and she was good and sticky. Another question for you, Mr. Spicoli, what do you reckon I should have gotten off of Cole Train under 400's? Yield wise?She was fed GenHydro throughout with the sweetener at the end along with Advanced Nutes Big Bud and Bud Candy. By the way, I just watched your movie a couple of weeks ago and it was as funny this time as it was the first, Thanks,J.H.W.

Some people swear by it, and obviously some think its a crock of shit. But it doesn't hurt and its pretty cheap so why the hell not. All I know is I love what I grew, quality is awesome, loaded with sugary crystals, taste sweet. The stuff the seeds came from was good, but not as good as their offspring. I will definitely use the molasses again.

As far as yield from this strain or that strain, hell, I dunno. I don't even know what strain mine were. I averaged about an ounce each.

I don't know when I might start another grow. Just got a great job that doesn't require a drug test, so I am thinking I should start thinking about starting #2. Haven't discussed with the fam yet. :)

Now keep in mind that I am no expert on this subject but I think what you have here is a sativa dominant plant. I think it's a hybrid of both indica and sativa and heres why 90% of the leafs that I can see in your first picture are long and narrow which indicates sativa, except for a few in the back right corner that has some big wide leafs indicating that there is some indica in it. So like I said I thinks it's a hybrid but it is sativa dominant you should get some high potent yields out of these ladies.

Need to start a journal. I have begun again. Started germination Dec. 1st, they are now in soil under the MH and are looking good.

Back
Top Bottom