My First Grow DS100 Diamond Series LED & Nectar For The Gods Nutes

ImHighHowRYou

Hey how's it going fellow growers? Sorry no pics yet, but coming soon. I've got just one lady right now, she is a "Grape Ape" clone that I've been vegging under some daylight cfls from the depot for about 2 weeks now.She is also in an air pot(not sure which brand) She's been doing ok....but I have ordered a ds100 diamond series led from advanced led (one of the sponsors of the site) :420::thumb: It should be here in about 5 days or so and that should give her the actual light that she needs. so just stick around I'll have detailed pics of everything.

So I found this line of nutrients at my local hydro store. "Nectar for the Gods" Their website explains their whole line and the evolution of the products. They seem like they really know what they're talking about. The is made of all organic natural stuff. We'll see how it works out for my very first grow. Only Organic For Me! Why feed your plants something you would never feed to any other living thing? But to each his own ya know.

Anyways I'll be posting lots of pictures as soon as I get my light in. Thanks for checkin out my first journal! You guys are awesome.:high-five:My next post will probly be in 4 or 5 days

re: My First Grow DS100 Diamond Series LED & Nectar For The Gods Nutes

I'm subbed, I have the ds100 also, looking forward to see how this goes.

I'm rocking the DS100 along w/ an Advanced LED Extreme Flower 120 ... both great lights ... each will cover 2-3 short plants ... these lights will really frost some nugs ...
:rollit:

8_3b.JPG

I did alittle defol on mine over the weekend. i'll post a pic when I learn. lol

pics! we showed you ours! lol

Pics are coming man wait til the lights turn back on in a couple hours. Sorry I've been so busy. I've got a lot of work to do to the closet still.. Just got 2 clones of Jellybean!! they look amazing. I'll get some pics up soon I promise. Anyone know a good way to raise humidity cheaply and easily? My humidity is sitting around 20% :hmmmm: how bad is this? anyway thanks for keeping this thread going while I'm busy. lol
:passitleft::Namaste:

I have seen people taking wash clothes or kitchen towels rolled up soaked in h20 and placed around the plants.

My first cloning attempt. I cut the branch off and stuck it in water immediately, cut 3 nodes off and stuck it in the mycorrhizae and the clonex poured the rest of the mycorrhizae in the hole I made in the coco coir medium. Then stuck the stem deep in the coco and placed it under a humidity dome made from a clear bin turned upside down. About 5 hours later checked on it and it was all wilted. Is it ok?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't keep up this thread. Way to busy..
The grow turned out very well! Better than I expected! Very smooth buds! Great strain.

Back
Top Bottom