I will like to know what do you guys think? My first grow. I’m using fox farm trio with cal mag. I will be using different nutrients in flowering stage. I’ll go with bud candy, big bud, molases & flawless finish. I think I will also continue with fox farm trio or is there’s anything else I should use besides fox farm please advice this young lady thank you <3
Ooooo pretty girls ya got there!

Hi Guys.. It’s been like 10 days since last time I have shared a picture of my babies. I have a question. I don’t know what kind of strain my plants are & I’m wondering why they are so short trying to grow leafs from the bottom rather trying to get taller. I see some big leafs should I cut them off or leave them on will it help my plant to get taller? Why does my plant looks skinny? Thank you

Attachments

• F0D86055-ECC1-4444-B343-DC7D2E204B58.jpeg
    F0D86055-ECC1-4444-B343-DC7D2E204B58.jpeg
    525.3 KB · Views: 56
  • AA07BC3A-A5FC-4B5D-9C90-9CA17B7A2B44.jpeg
    AA07BC3A-A5FC-4B5D-9C90-9CA17B7A2B44.jpeg
    882.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 588CF96E-C13B-46BE-AD33-2CA03EDC9FC7.jpeg
    588CF96E-C13B-46BE-AD33-2CA03EDC9FC7.jpeg
    682.5 KB · Views: 72
Hi Guys.. It’s been like 10 days since last time I have shared a picture of my babies. I have a question. I don’t know what kind of strain my plants are & I’m wondering why they are so short trying to grow leafs from the bottom rather trying to get taller. I see some big leafs should I cut them off or leave them on will it help my plant to get taller? Why does my plant looks skinny? Thank you
They look great Princess! Nope. Removing leaves now would make them grow more squat. You certainly can remove leaves now but if you want them to grow taller and not bushier then I'd leave (no pun intended) them. Looks like your doing everything great. Keep up the good work :)

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom