My First Grow Experience

Hey bro how come you are keeping the lights so far away? If those are two LEDs in the middle you could just stand the plant on a shoebox or something and have it like an inch away. The CFL'S could be lowered to give the side buds extra lights too and they can also be like an inch or closer :peace:

done and added 1 40watt cfl bulb near the plant lower part.

hey all im sorry didnt post these days it was due to some worrk time i had i wasnt able to update u. plants are recovering and growing tall. some of them are not that well lost a lot of leaves but they still doing ok. my ph meter broke up :( the electrode is damaged im waiting for the new one to arrive i ordered online in the mean while im using the bandelette papers to reaD MY PH. hopefully sunday night or monday will update you with some pictures. plants are proximately 1 month and 10 days old. i didnt fertilize them since last nute burn. im planning to stay like that for few time till they completely recover. have a good weekend evryone stay high and safe :) :peace:

20140203_131926.jpg
20140203_131914.jpg
20140203_131709.jpg
8 days into flowering and I start seeing some flowera nice I like the rush :)

20140204_105835.jpg
Hey guys whats wrong with this plant she is the tallest one but I found out today it has leafs curling and weird looking can anyone tell me what is wrong

20140204_105849.jpg
Another better close look

Your plant in the last 2 photographs appears either over watered or under watered. When did you last water? Is your soil moist or dry? Is the pot light or heavy? you should lift your pots to get a feel for the weight of when the pots are dry and watered. Place your finger 1-2 inches in the soil and feel how moist the soil is.

This plant is always dry I nearly water it each day for sure not over watered I use my moister meter before watering it

20*20cm pot refers to 1 gallon pot I think

20140206_012603.jpg
Here it is

Could be wrong but that pot looks maybe larger than a gallon ,the plant doesn't look to me to be too large for it but its the roots that matter when it comes to transplanting. When you water it how long does it take for water to start coming out of the bottom? Do you have anything in the bottom of the pot to promote drainage like rocks or pebbles? I would say it looks under watered. My guess is maybe you have too much drainage material and not enough actual soil, so the soil isnt retaining moisture long enough for the plant to be able to absorb it. What are your temps like? If this is the case you should transplant to a larger pot and add only soil . Just my opinion if someone has better experience please chime away.

Well as I searched online my pot is20cm by 20cm which is 7" pot. I have rocks at the bottom of it about 2cm and it needs less than a minute for water to come out of it. Mostly this plant needs water more than the others you might be right about the drainage thing. Tomorrow I'm buying a new pot and will transplante it into it and flower it. My next grow will be much better I'm ordering an appolo 8 led grow light full spectrum and some nice Aussie blues seeds to start with. This grow was for experience same as your first grow. Now I'm moving for a better grow experience since I have all the requirements and tools needed for the future grow. I'm not expecting a lot from this grow even 1 budd is an achievement for me since I never had this before. Let's hope for the best with those plants :)

youre doing great, I found as well you can read for here on hours but things are much different witnessing them for yourself. I would never have attempted this the first time if it wasn't for this site and the people on it. great resource. I said last grow I would do the second one with just what I had for this one and now im like well I could use this or that or upgrade. Its like legos for adults with really good reward for being awesome at it. Baked and rambling lol I got some seeds on the way too so when I finish this grow ill already have another one started.

Well I didn't know anything about growing too I got a weed bag and smoked it it was so nice but had seeds inside the buds had to remove them and smoke. My fiancée asked me why don't we try to grow it so I said let's do it. I had nothing in my hand we started seedlings without any knowledge. Went online to research what I need and how to do it and found out bunch of blogs and websites but let me be honest didn't subscribe to any of them till I found 420magazine and here I am 2 months from now have mostly every single beginner tools needed for a moderated grow. I'm not 100% ready but willing too. It's not easy like in usa here. It's illegal to smoke and soooooo illegal to grow. So resources for growers here is 0 you can't ask anyone about anything here they start asking what are u growing and why indoor lol mostly you say tomato hehehe. Anyway there are a lot of good ppl in here I know my journal isn't popular enough but you guys stick with me till now and that is well appreciated. Now I'm just going to flower my ladies and wait to taste and get high on what I have achieved. Thank you all for your effort and time checking my grow. Finger crossed to finish this grow and start my next 1. Stay safe everyone smoke a lot and get high. :peace: :bong:

20140206_094827.jpg
20140206_100137.jpg
20140206_100150.jpg
20140206_103412.jpg
Plant is transplanted to a bigger pot it had alot of roots out of the soil lying on stones at the end of the pot as shown in the picture and it went into the flowering closet. :)

Hehehe yeah she did and hope she will makes me happy same as I did for her. Now she's in the flowering closet I added a lot of water into the soil and will leave it to dry out and after will fertilize them in a week with 12-12-17 fertilizer that I got today. Little by little :) I think the problem was low soil near the stones cause those roots were sitting on stones and as u mentioned I think water was running out quick due to the lack of soil there. Bigger pot = happier and bigger plant :) u know I gave those ladies names hehehehehe my fiancée called her Rouby hehehe I'm surrounded with ladies nowadays hehehehe how happy could I be :p having a beer listening to stair away to heaven me and the ladies since plants love music as experimented :circle-of-love::peace:

20140206_103412.jpg
20140208_103740.jpg
20140208_103749.jpg
20140208_103757.jpg
20140208_103811.jpg
Hey guys todays update is as followed I changed the level of the plants had to change places plants are lovig the led lights anyway I watered the small pots plants and will wait all of them to dry out and will fertilize them with 20-20-20 1/4 tsp.per 2 liter. Those are pics taken today.

Back
Top Bottom