My first grow - I need help - Black spots on leaves

Dragonmumg

Hello.

I have a little problem with my plant. In 02 months has appeared some black dots on top of the leaves. I do not know how to avoid this fungus or removing it.

I searched a solution and i found a article that said could be flies then I cover with a screen in the air input to prevent the flies enter. After this I started to use oil Neem organic for avoid flies.

In my grow has a flourishing lamp of 85w with 5383 lumens and 6400K with a reflector. Has 2 computer coolers and walls are with white A4 sheets.
I use air conditioning in the room so I leave a bowl of water inside to increase humidity in the air. I water the plant with water of pH around 6.2 ~ 6.4.The temperature of the grow is average of 23 ° ~ 28 °.

What can I do???? Thank you and hope that someone can help me.
Are missing some infromation, tell me.

20160615_204329.jpg
20160615_192744.jpg
20160615_192442.jpg
20160615_192228.jpg
20160615_192703.jpg
20160615_192711.jpg
20160615_204718.jpg

I needed cut 04 branches because the leaves were dying

Think you have algae in your rootzone man. You definitely want to cover that clear container with something opaque. To my knowledge algae in the root zone eats up nutes meant for the cannabis and that can lead to problems. Dunno if it would account for the black spots or not but if not now, it will become an issue. Its hard to see from the angle of the pic tho, so if im wrong, my apologies.

Over watering, I would replant in a different pot one that is not clear, also make sure it has holes for drainage. Make sure to let the soil dry before you rewater

Thank Guys.
I will to change the container for see if these spots don't appear more.
In relation the leaves already infected, should I cut them before changing the container ?

No you do not need to cut the leaves. You need to get it planted in another pot. There is algae in your current set up. The clear plastic is allowing the algae to grow.

No you do not need to cut the leaves. You need to get it planted in another pot. There is algae in your current set up. The clear plastic is allowing the algae to grow.

OK.6ofOne
Thank you very much, Tomorrow I will change the container and I will take picture to show you guys.
This black spot was infecting new leaves...I hope after this changing solve this problem, but I thank all members who are helping me.

Back
Top Bottom