My First Grow - I'm gonna have plenty of questions

Seed2smoke

What up doe? This is gonna be my first grow so I didn't want to invest too much in the start up. I'm using 2 200 w Cfl 6400k for veg(I have a 3rd 200 w cfl but didn't know if I needed to use it)...I may add a few 23 w too. I'm using a 4x2x60 tent.. Don't plan on much heat so I'm just using a 6 inch inline booster fan(240 crm) for exhaust and I have a fan controller to turn down the fan also 2 clip on fans to keep a light breeze going.

Ordered some Puff Puff Pass Out and a few Green Crack from an online seed shop(the one with the boxing kangaroo as the logo) lol.. This will be a soil grow, gotta get my game up for hydro, 4 maybe 5 plants...thinking about Fox Farms soil...or maybe Black Magic..might try both just to see the difference between the two..who knows? But once it up and running I'll update and pick your brains.

Hi sorry for the noob questeon but i'm also a new member and have just started my first grow, but what exactly do you mean with a journal, is it just making a thread here and updating it as you go? I'd be intrested to start a journal as well as the reasurity it would offer having other experienced grower's looking over your shoulder would be so much less stressfull, I want to enjoy this! And good luck Seed2smoke I know how you feel i'm excited but so worried i'll screw it up :p

Back
Top Bottom