My First Grow & I'm Gonna Need Help Along The Way

It will be 5 total, only had 3 going before this ww dub, but your right I'm pushing it for room lol...getting a little to happy over here your toasted I'm toasted it's the way to be haha..only thing I got going is height in this thing I'm 6'2 just standing in here tho tight burnin away with my other ladies... one thing tho these 5 gals are way to fucking big take up a lot of room..gonna get some 3 gal root trappers next just way cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am getting a little concerned tho I haven't had any filtration on in a while don't even need it but maybe I should run the shit full bore tonight I walked in my front door today it smelt so bad reminded me of this nasty chick alise I knew back in the day that kind soil smells like a sewer trout I never realized before because I usually had it on low In my opinion have a good venting system or something if you ever decide to mess with it

Believe me man I was also conflicted because I've been jacked before buying seeds on the internet that was from Amsterdam tho ..I pay a little extra and buy Canadian.. on there site they have someone you can talk to it was either a she or a robot but they convinced me..glad I chose them they sent me extra beans just incase any germ problems

Haha damn thats crazy, yea you might want to lol my house smelled like some lemony bud when i came home from work the other day, it was amazing.. i try to light incense a few times a day to dilute the smell. Must have forgotten to do so lol

gonna get the fans and filter next month once they are flowering. How much of a pain is it to set up? Might be impossible to do with everything in the tent.

Ok cool ill try to chat with someone at cks and see what they have to offer, otherwise im looking at bonza or seed supreme looks legit too

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is beardie 11 months ago
420-magazine-mobile685782497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile660233410.jpg

They don't have to much of an auto gem selection maybe 8-10 strains but regular photo period fem they have a decent amount

I have twice ordered from seedsman with positive results. Lots of autos to choose from.

Sent from my XT1064 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is beardie 11 months ago
420-magazine-mobile685782497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile660233410.jpg

OH EM GEE SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Here is Italy we have such a cool array of wild little lizards and if I didn't have such a avid mouser (My Cat Takes down my DOG like a puma on a Caribou) I would love to have one!!! She is the cutest dragon evah!!!!!

xxKitty

Thank you kitty I was actually reading up on one of your current or previous grows. it seems we may have had similar past issues..not with growing (I think your doing just fine in that department) just about life in general since august 17 2013 I've been clean from shooting heroin I got into Oxys when generic 160mgs hit the streets here in Boston in like 03 I was about 17 and it progressed from there took me some time to get to the needle but a couple overdoses and losing everything else including friends families ex girlfriends and everything in between...I could go on for days but I know you understand and until I saw it mentioned I wasn't ever gonna say anything...but in all reality I've always gotta keep that fresh in my mind ..if you ever want to talk I'm here thanks kitty

What's going on my friends?...soon I will be topping these autos?? Not sure yet though would really appreciate someone's opinion before doing so, one white widow is on day 16 and the other two diesels are on day 15...not quite sure when that window of opportunity is...maybe I'll bend her over soon and play with her lol what do you guys think

Back
Top Bottom