My First Grow & I'm Gonna Need Help Along The Way

Thank you kitty I was actually reading up on one of your current or previous grows. it seems we may have had similar past issues..not with growing (I think your doing just fine in that department) just about life in general since august 17 2013 I've been clean from shooting heroin I got into Oxys when generic 160mgs hit the streets here in Boston in like 03 I was about 17 and it progressed from there took me some time to get to the needle but a couple overdoses and losing everything else including friends families ex girlfriends and everything in between...I could go on for days but I know you understand and until I saw it mentioned I wasn't ever gonna say anything...but in all reality I've always gotta keep that fresh in my mind ..if you ever want to talk I'm here thanks kitty

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I should of addressed this post personally and apologize for not doing it sooner. I am in the same exact boat except a few years behind. Stole a 160 from my mom in high school and split it with like ten friends but I actually didn't get heavy into opiates until my last year of college at University of Maryland... so close to Baltimore which is an awesome but also dirty and Dope filled port city. I just barely graduated and it was with a fine arts degree so all I was doing in the end was making music and I could still do that fucked up. Got started on the good old OC 80s... jumped over to opanas when they changed to OP formula and then I met a guy... in 'the program' and he was the first person to shoot me up. Real outstanding person right??

For me... I had to leave everything and everyone I one I knew. I will have four years Dope,Coke, etc free in June (I was chemically dependent on opiates but a fiend when it came to IV cocaine... specially the mix of the two) But now ... it's actually been long enough for me to look at the scars on my arms and legs and feet and hands and even my fucking chest... anywhere to spike a vein... but now i get sick to my stomach remembering all the abscesses, the jail cells, and the pain i caused every single person who cared about me and who I cared about. Of course some days are harder than others. I order a lot of marijuana goodies on the darknet so I know a bag of Dope is only a couple bitcoins away at this day in age... I have found growing very therapeutic for my obsession issues and of course ultimately supporting my own habit means cutting myself off from all drug sources... which will help. I haven't had a day that bad yet... but i know it's coming... and when it does I don't want to think of the Dope being only a click away.
Grow from seed, enjoy your weed, it's all we need :) I'm sorry you suffered from the big ole Perdue opiate epidemic as well... it really cut deep into the older millennial generations like us :)

Good luck... but it's not about luck :) Be proud of yourself. I have so many friends still suffering.

XxKitty

Hi kitty you basically just explained my past life everything you just said right down to the T was me...never realized who I truly was until I turned about 28...I never had any feelings before I was just numb..now life is great..I was on a bunch of anti depressants after I ended up getting clean...I'm down to no prescriptions just my flower...thanks for sharing that with me so with that I will share a picture with your little friend lol

420-magazine-mobile106313320.jpg

I should of addressed this post personally and apologize for not doing it sooner. I am in the same exact boat except a few years behind. Stole a 160 from my mom in high school and split it with like ten friends but I actually didn't get heavy into opiates until my last year of college at University of Maryland... so close to Baltimore which is an awesome but also dirty and Dope filled port city. I just barely graduated and it was with a fine arts degree so all I was doing in the end was making music and I could still do that fucked up. Got started on the good old OC 80s... jumped over to opanas when they changed to OP formula and then I met a guy... in 'the program' and he was the first person to shoot me up. Real outstanding person right??

For me... I had to leave everything and everyone I one I knew. I will have four years Dope,Coke, etc free in June (I was chemically dependent on opiates but a fiend when it came to IV cocaine... specially the mix of the two) But now ... it's actually been long enough for me to look at the scars on my arms and legs and feet and hands and even my fucking chest... anywhere to spike a vein... but now i get sick to my stomach remembering all the abscesses, the jail cells, and the pain i caused every single person who cared about me and who I cared about. Of course some days are harder than others. I order a lot of marijuana goodies on the darknet so I know a bag of Dope is only a couple bitcoins away at this day in age... I have found growing very therapeutic for my obsession issues and of course ultimately supporting my own habit means cutting myself off from all drug sources... which will help. I haven't had a day that bad yet... but i know it's coming... and when it does I don't want to think of the Dope being only a click away.
Grow from seed, enjoy your weed, it's all we need :) I'm sorry you suffered from the big ole Perdue opiate epidemic as well... it really cut deep into the older millennial generations like us :)

Good luck... but it's not about luck :) Be proud of yourself. I have so many friends still suffering.

XxKitty

Ive been sharing a lot my sons struggles and my quest to treat him w cbd but haven't shared much about myself. I too am a recovering heroin addict. Ill be clean from heroin 14 years this July. I lost my home kids and ended up living in a tent in a junk yard. I ended up getting arrested and ended up in MCI. I found out going in I was pregnant w my son. I got clean had my son and things were ok until he turned 3. He got encephalopathy and frontal lobe damage from a bug bite and ended up in a coma for 17 days. When he woke he couldn't walk talk eat etc...He can do all of the above today but Its created a wirl wind of emotions for me. Intead of anti anxiety meds I took on smoking again. Its help me in sooo many ways. I also hurt my back bad. Herniated l4-l5. I was on pain meds for first few days and then just stuck to smoking. This amazing herb has saved my life and continues to everyday. It hasn't been an easy 14 years but w the help of Mary Jane Ive climbed mountains. ;)

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

So just now I Did a little Lst on the larger white widow this one is 19 days old from sprouting and growing pretty quick considering NO NUTES at all..this grow is so easy if your a beginner white widows are a strong breed too ya it's a little boring but at the same time it's kinda relaxing..only thing I do is fill like 5 gallons from the tap let the shit sit out for 2-3 days with the cap off...after they sit out every gallon reads about 8.1 or so every time. Then I ph down to 6.5...I honestly like the earth juice crystals for ph up and down they are very easy to use..so anyways this is all organic grow so I hafts use natural up and down...I'll post some pics

Hey pennywise I never did top this one maybe I should have...(ok I'm just an over protective dad lol) I'll just end up topping the two double pot ones I got going. That should be in a couple weeks..any advice would be great guys I don't care what the advice is I just wanna learn remember this is my first grow. As in first grow ever a virgin if you will.

Hey pennywise I never did top this one maybe I should have...(ok I'm just an over protective dad lol) I'll just end up topping the two double pot ones I got going. That should be in a couple weeks..any advice would be great guys I don't care what the advice is I just wanna learn remember this is my first grow. As in first grow ever a virgin if you will.

I never topped my gals and they're doing just fine. I have some seeds germinating right now and I plan on doing different techniques with them. Looking great over there buddy!
420-magazine-mobile190806130.jpg
420-magazine-mobile191700973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1149629678.jpg
420-magazine-mobile102840534.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1353897549.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Back
Top Bottom