My First Grow In My Closet: Poor Man's Grow

Awesome. Looks like they are coming along nicely. Good job and keep up the work!

Thanks guys, im really excited! Can't stop looking at them... lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well in two days they are now 4" tall and 9" wide... so there growin!! There is a lot more leafs growing on the lower leafs as well. Now I just need to decide when im going to start the flowering process... the thing is that I need these plants to be done in mid December because I will be leaving my apartment for christmas break so I wont be here to take care of them. So that leaves me with 2.5 months. Hmmmm.

I agree txState if U can get em on 12/12. Once they go 12/12 they are gonna wanna stretch like mad especially with the low powered lighting so the sooner the better. U had me worried at first but seem 2 be rollin right along. Well looks good TxState and hope it goes well. This early in the grow the sky is still the limit the fun part is only beginning. Make us proud 2 be Texans

Well the plants are doing pretty good... except I have started to notice a few VERY small little webs on them... I don't know if im seeing things or what but it does look like little webs on the leafs. On two of the plants one leaf on each plant does not look very good, brown spots/yellowing/curling up. but other than that they are growing fast and lookin healthly other than that! They are about 4" tall and 10" wide now. Yesterday I watered them with 3/4 strength fox farms grow big and 1/2 stength seaweed. Here are a few pics

four11.jpg

Lots of leafs growing along the stem, you can kind of see it here:
four2.jpg

four3.jpg

Plant 1:
plant18.jpg

Plant 2:
plant26.jpg

Plant 3:
plant34.jpg

so what ya think? :grinjoint:

Dude least you are getting atad more light now. If you have to, get 2 more double t-12 lights like you have, kind of make a umbrela over the plants. I been there had to do that. Even got buds. Might have been kind of 'thin' but buds all the same. I have had quite afew years growing for one of the SF Bay Area Clubs, I have had good results in MG soil. I just added 25% perlite to it and blood meal. I even used MG fert's. Well GL I now have afew lowriders going in MG soil. Man they are looking bitching rite now. They are at 2 weeks, going for seeds myself this time. I took afew pic's with my cam, but this site says it doesn't recognize them. Oh well lifes a bitch then theirs my old lady. GL

Do spider mites cause some random "shady brown" spots on the leafs, then they curl up and die? If so, how can I kill these things? Also, are these things visable on the plant, cause I don't actually see any bugs..?

Spider mites are visable but very small. They look like small black dots on the bottom of the leaves and they leave a pale to white spot on the top as they just like a misquito suck the juices out of the leaves. Safers has a product that works real well. Know this spider mites, like ticks can hang on clothes when you walk around outside. And they seem to be drawn to weed. "I wonder why"

Ok guys I need some help! One of my plants is dying pretty fast! Two of the bottom leafs have already been "eaten" and the second pair of leafs are starting to die. My camera doesn't focus very well but these first four pics are all of the same leaf with the problem... What does this look like to you? Bugs, PH, etc???? Other than that, the other two plants are doing great! 6" tall and 11.5 wide with lots of branching and leafs poking out everywhere!

Ok these four pics are of the leaf that is dying... what do you think is causing this?? Like I said it's not on the other two plants...???
fiveleaf1.jpg

fiveleaf2.jpg

fiveleaf3.jpg

fiveleaf4.jpg

------------
Plant 1:
plant331.jpg

Plant 2:
plant111.jpg

Plant 3:
plant221.jpg

random couple of pics:
plant55.jpg

plants44.jpg

Dude they look good mostly short stocky doing good. The one that looks bad is kind might be a lockout. You got hard water? If your using tap water anyways. Rest look good tho, but thats not mites on your first pic for sure.

It's dieing?
as in, spreading up the plant?

Yeah just that one plant... two of the bottom leafs have already died so I cut them off and now it is spreading up the plant. First it starts out as white spots, then yellow, then crusty brown spots, then the leaf curls up and dies. It's moving FAST up the plant!! :(

On a side note, im thinking of putting them into flowering tomorrow at 8pm. For 4/5 of this grow I have only had that one four foot light... When I switch to flowering I will change the bulbs to warm bulbs and do 12/12. But ya... PRETTY DAMN GOOD FOR A CHEAP $10 LIGHT AND MG SOIL!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom