My First Grow (Indoor Cheese)

it looks really bad for 2 of them, i dug down about 2 inches i found a empty sead casing in one of them but nothing else, and the other one nothing at all. 1 of them looks better right now, it looks like it is trying to grow a leaf and then the other one is about to break seed and ground.

i think the best think to do now is hope i get one good one and clone it and move to Deep Water Culture

i started moistening 6 rockwoll cubes in distilled water and a little rooting/veg stuff. tomorrow around noon ill put the seeds in them and place them in a dome under the lights hoping for more success this time with Deep Water Culture

Sorry it has been a few days since ive updated you all, the first 4 died, i have 6 more growing in rockwoll i soaked for 36 hours i placed the seeds in them friday night, i can now see roots on the bottom, but nothing out the top yet, signs look good :)

i got some new pictures of the seedling, it looks good and green but it is laying down as of this morning, anything i should be worried about or how do i go about fixing that?

these are pics taken this week

this one was on friday when it first came up
IMG_03074.jpg

this one was yesterday
IMG_03115.jpg

also yesterday
img-03126.194526

also yesterday
IMG_03138.jpg

then i woke up today and saw these 3 pictures, not sure how i would fix this
IMG_03157.jpg

img-03163.194529

IMG_03175.jpg

please help im getting very frustrated with not being able to get past the germination/seedling stage, so far out of the 6 seeds this is the only one that has shown above cube growth while others have done some rooting have not sprouted as of this time.

yea i soaked them for like 36, i haven't been watering nearly as much as the last one just lightly spraying once a day or every other, just based on humidity in the dome. I wish i could get clones but, that isn't an option i have where i live :(

i also used a tooth pick at an angle to assist it in standing up till it gains strength, good idea?

how many of my lights should i have on? i have 1 floro and then my led ufo's on, i can turn on the rest of my floros if you think they need more light

right now i have the ufo (90w) another led panel (55w) and 8 floros in varying power as options to use.

so i shouldn't have my supplementing floros on? and my ufo is about 12" over the top of the humidity dome? temp has been consistently in the zone except for times during the lights off period where it would drop to the low 70's

it looks better and is definitly still alive, i hope all it needed was a little support and will take off, but who knows

do you think the problem could be that my humidity dome has to much space between the seedlings and the ceiling of it leading to light deprevation? my distance is about 4" now it used to be 6" before i put them in the pots

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

It failed i started a new one that is going very well and in the 3rd week of flowering, link is in my signature

Back
Top Bottom