My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Hi everyone,

ive been lurking here for a year or more now and decided its time to contribute.Ive never done a grow journal before so bare with me please.
here are the specs for my system.
veg room.

4x4 table with 35 gallon reservoir.
400 watt mh.

flower room.

10 bucket recirculating system.
25 gallon reservoir.
6ftx12ft screen.
4 600wt led lights on light movers.

nutrients.

general hydroponics flora series.
cal/mag
bud candy.
overdrive.
final flush.

ok im starting a little late.there are 6 holy grail kush from dna genetics and 4 purple kush (great pheno but unknown source).
they have been vegging for 22 days now.I have been lsting and supercroping them to keep them low and now they have been topped once, right now they have 12 main tops and I will be topping all of them in another week or so.my goal is to have around 40 main tops when I transfer them to the flower room,this should limit the veg time required in the flower room to about a week.
heres some pics.
IMAG002916.jpg

IMAG003014.jpg

IMAG003116.jpg

IMAG003215.jpg

IMAG003313.jpg

IMAG003411.jpg

IMAG003515.jpg

IMAG003614.jpg

I use paperclips for the bondage very versatile and cheap
Thats about it for now I will do updates every couple of days.

Re: my first grow journal.holy grail kush,purple kush 6x12 scrog 4 600watt leds on mo

hey everyone,
I did a little more lst training this morning and cut up the 5 extra hgk into clones.So theres 6 holy grail kush and 4 purple kush in the table.Im going to let them recover for a few days and then Im going to top all the main tops and hopefully that will give me the 40 or so main colas im looking for.heres a few pics of the ladies and a couple of contenders for next round, tga subcools's chernobil and berrybomb from bomb seeds.
berrybomb.jpg

berrybomb
chernobil.jpg

chernobyl
IMAG002916.jpg

full view
IMAG003014.jpg

purple kush
IMAG003116.jpg

purple kush
oct_10th_2_.jpg

purple kush
oct_10th_3_.jpg

holy grail kush

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Kool beans! yes its my understanding that your overall room temps needs to be a lot higher then HID's.

Good luck getting things sorted...:thumb:

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

I cant wait to get this next round started! my current grow in the flower room has been a nightmare. One of the light timers malfunctioned and 2 of the led's were turning on for 1.5 hrs every dark period for over 2 weeks until I caught it.And figuring out the ppm levels is tricky to say the least!my last exodus cheese grow i was running the ppm's as high as 1800 and this round with the led's it has been as high as 1200 but for the last month hasnt gone over 1000 ppm aand still lots of nute burn but not on all of the plants, im baffled!So for the hgk and the pk I will be starting them off at 50% ppm and slowly raise it 5% at a time until I find they ladies happy place:)
Heres some pics of my flower room with the led's and the ladies.
the_lights.jpg

oct_12th.jpg

ambient temp
canopy_temp_oct_12th.jpg

temp at the canopy. Ive lowered the rh a bit.I started to flush last night.
keeper_pk_.jpg

this is the pk keeper I brought in from outdoors because of the cold weather.
keeper_pk.jpg

same pk
hgk_oct_12.jpg

holy grail kush that came in from the cold
hgk_mother_on_oct_12th.jpg

holy grail kush mother that came inside
hgk_mother_oct_12th.jpg

hgk mother
IMAG005114.jpg

IMAG005012.jpg

IMAG004911.jpg

full view
IMAG004819.jpg

hgk_2_.jpg

hgk
exodus_cheese_with_nute_burn.jpg

exodus cheese with the nute burn
e_cheese.jpg

exodus cheese
cheese_oct_12th.jpg

exodus cheese
cheese_.jpg

exodus cheese
cheese34.jpg

exodus cheese.

Man that room is great! I like the light movers, now that's maximizing your leds. :bravo:

I also been a lurker for a long time. I run a CEA room using led lighting so am very keen to monitor your grow. Glad to see you running a hotter room for the lights as i believe this really is the key to nailing the higher yields that we all strive for. As for your ppm issues i have found with the canna nutes i use that roughly 3/4 strength of there normal feed schedule works for me.

Back
Top Bottom