My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Just watched that latest video again on you tube man :thumb:
Just made me smile listening to you and seeing your room and knowing the stoey as to what has gone on in the last few months. Had a chuckle when you mention the GLR and sealed room etc. Feels good knowing that someone else is having sucess with the same methods i use even if our grow style is different. Also nice to know another grower who will get it to call on for advice if needed!

Reps to ya bro +++

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

I just took 35 pk clones and 2 each of the chernobyl and berrybomb.I already know what chernobyl im keeping but what the hell I ll give the other ones away as xmas gifts:)

I have been a good little grower:smokin: santa:xmas:

Great work Jon, everything looks awesome. I'm mad jealous at all you have and your awesome hash hook up. Not going to lie I chuckled a little when I heard your voice, the Canadian accent gets me every time.

Great work Jon, everything looks awesome. I'm mad jealous at all you have and your awesome hash hook up. Not going to lie I chuckled a little when I heard your voice, the Canadian accent gets me every time.
lol...what accent eh!

oh by gosh thats funny dont ya know, well then we should talk abooot Lena and Ollie then:)

:rofl: thats pretty good Fish! whos Lena and Ollie:hmmmm:

In Minneeesota (where I am not from) no disrespect to anyone from there.
but there are Lena and Ollie jokes. but when yall started talking about this and your video (nice) it just reminded of my time working of the deep south of the great white north LOL. the dakotas Calgary and up in virginia Mn. very good folks where ever I was but I always get a giggle when you all talk. brings back good memories:)

ok...since im not sure how much these hgk will stretch im thinking its better to flip a little sooner than later.theres nothing worse for your yield with a scrog than an overcrowded screen so today is day one of the flip.I dont start the countdown until the girls have gone through the transition phase and I have no idea how many days that will be with the GLR so day 1 of flower will be 4-7 days give or take:)
IMAG07184.jpg

res room
IMAG07212.jpg

temp and rh at the canopy
IMAG07222.jpg

IMAG07174.jpg

afghan #1
IMAG07162.jpg

3 chernobyl and a berrybomb
IMAG07153.jpg

hgk
IMAG07142.jpg

IMAG07132.jpg

IMAG07112.jpg

IMAG07102.jpg

IMAG07093.jpg

IMAG07174.jpg

IMAG07162.jpg

IMAG07073.jpg

IMAG07063.jpg

IMAG07052.jpg

pk
IMAG07041.jpg

2 clones each of the 3 chernobyl and the berrybomb and 35 pk clones for my next round and friends in need:)
IMAG07032.jpg

its a beautifull thing bro

Jon, that's a sweeeeet looking scrog grow you have going brother!

I'd have probably flipped about now, too, it'll be interesting to see how that works out and how much they stretch. Nice pictures and very nice job so far all the way around my friend.

:goodjob:

Flipity Bing Bang!!!
wiw!
This is getting exciting no doubt!

you should start to see signs in a about 3 days with the GLR..

yeah what Tony and Vic and X said:)

Back
Top Bottom