My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Jon705, I just finished reading the entire journal!:popcorn::nomo: I am pretty much speechless,:adore:

absolute amazing!
:bravo::nicethread::goodjob::thumb:

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Jon, that's a sweeeeet looking scrog grow you have going brother!

I'd have probably flipped about now, too, it'll be interesting to see how that works out and how much they stretch. Nice pictures and very nice job so far all the way around my friend.

:goodjob:
thanks X fingers crossed that everything runs smoothly this round and thanks for the reps means alot bro:thanks:

What a tremendous sight:thumb:

Are you going to top after a week of 12:12?

What are the sizes of the squares on your screen?

can't imagine where this gets its name, or what one is lol

big shit eating grin on my face

It was only the other day I thought you were too civilized, I may have to revize my analysis.

:hookah:

What a tremendous sight:thumb:

Are you going to top after a week of 12:12?

What are the sizes of the squares on your screen?

can't imagine where this gets its name, or what one is lol

It was only the other day I thought you were too civilized, I may have to revize my analysis.

:hookah:

you know...ive been saying that saying since I was a kid and I have no idea where it comes from so I googled it and this is what I found:)

Providing a data point: Here in rural Central Kansas it's a very common expression and it's always understood to mean [quoting from gingerest's answer] a broad grin expressing uncontrollable delight or (self-)satisfaction, esp. at having got away with something outrageous or improper, with a definite emphasis on the "having got away with something." Very similar to the cat that ate the canary.

seems appropriate dont ya think:)

What a fantastic job you ve done so far Jon !!!!!
No words to say, they look GREAT !!!!

Personally , I'm expecting more than 2kg from what I see ...
Everything runs as , it has to run ...

Bravo bro :bravo:

Looking really good Jon, Have you figured out the adjustments you'll need so they dont burn again? I didnt stick with the LED's long enough to figure out what was wrong. I know one thing was using some water I had that was from a house with a salt pellet water softener. The only reason I didn't figure it out with mine was I needed like 3 or 4 more led lights to have enough and didnt want to take a chance. So I ordered 4 more 1K dimmables and 5 new bulbs. I hope to be looking similar to you in 2 months :) give or take of course

jon705

Dang that looks sweet!

you just get a blank money order for whatever the price is and send it wherever the email says takes about a week:)

Ha ha; that doesn't sound dodgy at all! Great effort though, and I wish I had a service like that. Would they deliver outside Canada?

Back
Top Bottom