My first grow journal - Hydro Green Crack

420d0wnund3r

420 Member
Hey everyone!

I have a few projects going currently, but have decided to do my first complete journal. I am going to do a single Green Crack fem which will end up in a 1x1 grow space. This girl has started out under CFLs and in about a fortnight will go under a 300w LED (3w diode bulbs) for the rest of the the veg period & pre-flower stretch.

For the rest of the flowering period she will be in the 1x1 under a 900w(3w bulbs) Viparspec LED and SCROG setup. Clayballs are the medium I am using and the basket sits in a 50L self-watering resovoir. I can usually run two baskets per res, but will be just doing the 1 this time.

Today is 11 days from the very start. I will keep updates going as we go!

Attachments

• IMG_20180814_160458.jpg
    IMG_20180814_160458.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 54
I will bring over my recliner and a non alcoholic beverage plus a toke or two to watch & learn. I just germed some "Bag seeds" for my First DWC grow. Received my water & air pumps today. Should have a tub ready this week. Will start a journal when they pop up thru the grow pods.

I will bring over my recliner and a non alcoholic beverage plus a toke or two to watch & learn. I just germed some "Bag seeds" for my First DWC grow. Received my water & air pumps today. Should have a tub ready this week. Will start a journal when they pop up thru the grow pods.
Sounds like a plan mate!

Day 33

Recently moved under a 300W LED, manually watering it daily with about 1/2 strength nutrients with the run off until it goes into a basket.

IMG_20180904_095131.jpg

Back
Top Bottom