My First Grow Journal - Liberty Haze & Gorilla Glue

DankOfOrmy

Strain - 1 liberty haze and 1 gorilla glue auto
Nearly 5 weeks into Veg stage
Indoor grow
Soil - 75% canna terra soil 25% perlite
Light - 400w hps
Ferts - plant magic plus bloom, grow and magne-cal+
Watering - whenever feels dry (normally every 3 days or so)

So this is my first grow and it's proving to be harder than I first thought, I'm currently 5 weeks in, I'm only starting this journal now as at first I didn't really have an idea of how to make a grow journal but I feel that it will help me a lot the plants currently look like this

420-magazine-mobile1220719317.jpg

420-magazine-mobile402416176.jpg

420-magazine-mobile341756542.jpg

The taller one is liberty haze and the smaller one is gorilla glue, however I'm slightly concerned about the gorilla glue plant as it looks like it's already started to flower, and 2 days ago was bigger than the liberty haze but over the past few days just hasn't grown at all, and I am unsure as to why this is there is however whqt appears to be a deficiency on the gorilla glue plant that has been there for a few days but hasn't spread any further into the plant.

420-magazine-mobile1726861677.jpg

I realise that I have started this journal late, and I know the journal isn't very detailed, but any help I can get to get the best yield I can would be appreciated and if there's anything you need to know that I haven't mentioned please tell me and I'll provide as much information as I can.

Thanks in advance J

re: My First Grow Journal - Liberty Haze & Gorilla Glue

Ok thats why its flowering already, the pot isnt big enough for the GG. They need a taller pot to establish a healthy root system early. If i were to do autos i would go with a 5 gallon bucket. Autos dont like being transplanted so always start them in their final pot. Keep the GG under 18/6 light for her entire life.

Ok thats why its flowering already, the pot isnt big enough for the GG. They need a taller pot to establish a healthy root system early. If i were to do autos i would go with a 5 gallon bucket. Autos dont like being transplanted so always start them in their final pot. Keep the GG under 18/6 light for her entire life.

I have just repotted the gg into a bigger pot and I have also done the same with the lh, and I'm currently under a 12/12 as they're both in the same light together, should I change them both up to 16/8 now then?

If the LH isnt flowering id go back to 18/6, flower the GG then flip your LH to 12/12. Have you looked into training the LH?

Right, I will turn to 18/6 from tomorrow, and I haven't looked into training them as i'm not entirely sure which type of training is the best, I was just going to let them grow how they want, however if you know a good training method I could use I will look into it more and try to use it.

You've caught the attention of one of the best......listen to PW, no wrong info there!

I wouldnt top this far along but you could gently bend her over and tie her in place. Then the lower growth shoots start reaching for the light.

Sorry for the lack of updates I spent a few days away with some friends but am back now here is a picture of how they're doing after switching to the 16/8 cycle and putting into bigger pots

420-magazine-mobile2043741746.jpg

420-magazine-mobile678962487.jpg

The LH has definitely made progress however there is still no change on the GG I don't think

I recently ran 4 GG from fast buds. They were in 5 gallon fabric pots. They started slow, but really took off in last few weeks. I averaged 1 1/2 o's per plant. Really nice smoke and flavor

Well I've been going off the plant magic soil grow sheet, they will be getting fed nutes tomorrow and then I have 4 weeks of feed left and then the flush at the end

Back
Top Bottom