My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Grow

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

you only have to do it if the co2 levels in your room never drop down to 400. my grow room was my bedroom, so i enriched during the day (lights on), and slept in there at night (lights off) the co2 levels never dropped below 1000. when i first got the meter i read in the instructions not for use in areas of constant high co2 levels so i called the manufacture and they told me it has a auto calibration so if 1000 ppms is the lowest it senses for a week or so it will recalibrate 1000 to 400. they told me to take the meter outside once a week and manual calibrate it. now that i dont sleep in the grow room ppms drop to 400 at night and i dont have to worry about it.

thanks for stopping by hiker, i hope this info helps.

:Namaste:

hmmm... so if my room sits at 1000ppm most of the time, I need to take it outside and re-calibrate periodically? How often?

looking great bro and thats some great info on the meter right there + reps, im the worst for not reading instructions so I didnt know that:Namaste:

I read it and still didn't realize it calibrated. I "reset" it all the time. :blalol:

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

hmmm... so if my room sits at 1000ppm most of the time, I need to take it outside and re-calibrate periodically? How often?

I read it and still didn't realize it calibrated. I "reset" it all the time. :blalol:

once a week:)

you only have to do it if the co2 levels in your room never drop down to 400. my grow room was my bedroom, so i enriched during the day (lights on), and slept in there at night (lights off) the co2 levels never dropped below 1000. when i first got the meter i read in the instructions not for use in areas of constant high co2 levels so i called the manufacture and they told me it has a auto calibration so if 1000 ppms is the lowest it senses for a week or so it will recalibrate 1000 to 400. they told me to take the meter outside once a week and manual calibrate it. now that i dont sleep in the grow room ppms drop to 400 at night and i dont have to worry about it.

thanks for stopping by hiker, i hope this info helps.

great info to know! and thanks for the reps brother! back at ya ;]
that bud is looking crazy :goodjob:
so close to harvesting! :cheesygrinsmiley: ALWAYS a good time :thumb:

hope ya have a great weekend dude! all the best /|\

great info to know! and thanks for the reps brother! back at ya ;]
that bud is looking crazy :goodjob:
so close to harvesting! :cheesygrinsmiley: ALWAYS a good time :thumb:

hope ya have a great weekend dude! all the best /|\

hey alk, thanks for the reps and the kind words. today is my first day off in twelve days, so i will be relaxing with some scareface og (lab tested 30% thc) and watching UFC BELFORT VS ROCKHOLD.
will also get some update pics uploaded later today.

hope your enjoying your weekend brother:)

"update pics"?

wiw!

:popcorn:

update

day 59 of flower
ph 5.9
ppms 300
day temps 77
night 67
hum 43-55

tomarrow i start the flush. trychs are mostly cloudy now.

IMG_162911.JPG

IMG_162712.JPG

IMG_163012.JPG

IMG_16318.JPG

IMG_163210.JPG

IMG_163312.JPG

hope you enjoy the pics.

I enjoyed that very much!
Thanks ronnie!
it actually inspired me to get my ass out of bed!

May long weekend!!!

wiw!

I enjoyed that very much!
Thanks ronnie!
it actually inspired me to get my ass out of bed!

May long weekend!!!

wiw!

thanks vick, its going to be a pretty lazy weekend for me, but i'm glad to inspire you anytime:)

did a res change sunday night and added 15 gal ro and 150ml florakleen. going to run that for 48 hrs and then do a res change to plain water for last two days. last 48 hours will also be no light. checked trychs on a couple samples of sugar leaf and there's some amber now.
running colder temps 73 day 65 night.
three days till chop.

i want to thank everyone here at :420: for all the help and support it's truely an honor to belong to such an amazing community.

chop is complete, trimming is done. both plants did hermie. strangest thing all male flowers grew out of female calaxes in stems, so i have alots of og#18 seeds now. i think the aggressive supercropping in flower cause it. going to do all agressive training in veg from now on.

harvest pics

IMG_164714.JPG

IMG_165114.JPG

IMG_164914.JPG

IMG_165014.JPG

IMG_165912.JPG

IMG_166111.JPG

IMG_165410.JPG

IMG_164812.JPG

IMG_166213.JPG

IMG_166610.JPG

IMG_166510.JPG

IMG_166411.JPG

IMG_16678.JPG

IMG_166811.JPG

double super crop
IMG_16639.JPG

IMG_167210.JPG

IMG_167515.JPG

hope you enjoy the pics

thanks for the reps alex.

here's some more pics

massive roots

IMG_16798.JPG

IMG_168110.JPG

IMG_16829.JPG

IMG_16839.JPG

DAMN! That is some structure!

thanks 420kwats, now i have a whole room to work with i'm going to set up two rainforests linked together undercurrent style.

thanks for stopping by.

well done mate. im behind on all journals at min. havent been around too much recently. it looks like uve had some nutrient issues? try using the canna aqua line up, its the only nutes ive used in dwc so far that hasnt required any adjusting for problems. very stable. just a thought.

nice harvest mukker

+reps

thanks for the reps mate. :Namaste:

well done mate. im behind on all journals at min. havent been around too much recently. it looks like uve had some nutrient issues? try using the canna aqua line up, its the only nutes ive used in dwc so far that hasnt required any adjusting for problems. very stable. just a thought.

thanks for stopping by cult. yeah ended up running them a little too hot at the end. thanks for the advice of the canna aqua line up. next run i'm going to be sure to keep the nute strength down.

glad your back around, hope all is working out ok with your legal problems.

Back
Top Bottom