My First Grow Journal Rosetta Stone Chronic & White Widow & OG & Bubblegum Original

outer

Hi guys, im new to growing, this is my third grow, i started on march just with seeds, 3 fem Rosetta Stone, 3 fem Chronic and 5 seed from my last grow. I growed a og+ White widow homemade cross, and it became hermafrodite and polinized all my plants. So i got lots of seeds and choose the ones with Bubblegum original as mother, cause this plant was huge.

From this 5 seeds i got 3 females, 2 of them get some male flowers during bloom but i keep my eyes on it and cut all male flowers before they open . Didnt find any new seeds yet, so i hope it worked. 1 of them was a real feale so i tryed to clone it and end up with 1 clone, wich is growing strong now.

I am growing in a 3x3 (1m x 1m) tent, using leds at beggining of veg, after few weeks i use a mh 400w and in bloom 600w sodium.

Using flora nova grow in veg and maxibloom as base , using some boosters from advanced nutrients, and some molasses; my soil is 42% perlite 43% sunshine and 15%dirt with earthworm humus, with a lot of calcium.

Usually i feed them twice a week, with something close to ec 1,2 in early veg and 1,8 in bloom, usually at 5,5-6,0 ph.

re: My First Grow Journal Rosetta Stone Chronic & White Widow & OG & Bubblegum Original

March pictures
010_-_Copy1.jpg
2_-_Copy6.jpg
2_-_Copy6.jpg
1-_Copy.jpg
015_-_Copy.jpg

re: My First Grow Journal Rosetta Stone Chronic & White Widow & OG & Bubblegum Original

April`s, everything went good during veg, i flipped on 11 April.
002_-_Copy5.jpg
004_-_Copy2.jpg
006_-_Copy4.jpg
011_-_Copy2.jpg
034225.jpg
013_-_Copy2.jpg
017_-_Copy2.jpg
005_2_-_Copy.jpg

Re: My First Grow Journal Rosetta Stone Chronic & White Widow & OG & Bubblegum Origin

First 7 days in June i had some bud root, i think its because we had around 10 days raining here, rh up to 85%, 1 chronic, 1 rosetta and one b.og.w.w. got bud root and i had to cut a little
026_-_Copy2.jpg
025_-_Copy2.jpg
024_-_Copy3.jpg
021_-_Copy1.jpg
018_-_Copy1.jpg
016_-_Copy.jpg
015_-_Copy1.jpg
014_-_Copy2.jpg
012_-_Copy3.jpg
010_-_Copy3.jpg
009_-_Copy1.jpg
008_-_Copy2.jpg
007_-_Copy4.jpg
003_-_Copy_2_3.jpg
bit of top buds in 3 plants.

Re: My First Grow Journal Rosetta Stone Chronic & White Widow & OG & Bubblegum Origin

3 days ago pictures, as you can see one chronic and one rosetta got purple leaves and i guess purple bud too. The purple chronic is very unique, i m guessing maybe they mixed some seed on the 3 pack, not sure really. Any of you guys got a purple chronic before? The next generation is almost ready, got clones at 4th week of flowering, all phenos cloned, now they are revegging... 1 more week they will be ready for led and mh.
077_-_Copy.jpg
067_-_Copy.jpg
063_-_Copy1.jpg
030_-_Copy1.jpg
027_-_Copy1.jpg
019_-_Copy3.jpg
001_-_Copy4.jpg

Hi guys, im new to growing, this is my third grow, i started on march just with seeds, 3 fem Rosetta Stone, 3 fem Chronic and 5 seed from my last grow. I growed a og+ White widow homemade cross, and it became hermafrodite and polinized all my plants. So i got lots of seeds and choose the ones with Bubblegum original as mother, cause this plant was huge.

From this 5 seeds i got 3 females, 2 of them get some male flowers during bloom but i keep my eyes on it and cut all male flowers before they open . Didnt find any new seeds yet, so i hope it worked. 1 of them was a real feale so i tryed to clone it and end up with 1 clone, wich is growing strong now.

I am growing in a 3x3 (1m x 1m) tent, using leds at beggining of veg, after few weeks i use a mh 400w and in bloom 600w sodium.

Using flora nova grow in veg and maxibloom as base , using some boosters from advanced nutrients, and some molasses; my soil is 42% perlite 43% sunshine and 15%dirt with earthworm humus, with a lot of calcium.

Usually i feed them twice a week, with something close to ec 1,2 in early veg and 1,8 in bloom, usually at 5,5-6,0 ph.

Haha mate, you don't seem like you're new to growing!! You've got your gardening on point ;) will stick around!

Thanks dude, be my guest, i always like to get new tips to ;)

Few pictures before chopping. 66 days of flowering, one pheno of rosetta could go longer but i just have one tent so all must be chopped same day.:thanks:

All chopped, will keep the journal to new generation, same genetics cloned plus a blue widow.

Hi guys, some news here, all clones are revegging, back to the tent. In this run i have 2 blue widow, 2 chronic from the same huige pheno, 1 Bog+OG+White widow (BOW), and 5 rosetta stone, from 3 different phenos. I just transplanted today to 7 liters pots, with Xtreme Gardening MYKOS . They are at moment under 1000w led, soon they will meet 400w MH.

Guys all the plants are vegging now, under 400w MH, today i did some supercropping on them, mainly in the big tops.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom