My First Grow Journey - 2014 - Autos

Firstime

Right I'm sure some of you will be glad to hear I've finally started my babies (auto ak49 ) .
I started germinating yesterday so I'm hoping there be ready in a couple of more day :peace:

I've chosen to with the organic biobizz route !! I've got biobizz light mix with some additional perlite that I brought and will also have biobizz grow/bloom/top max

I got a maxi bright cfl 125w blue to start them off and will be buying a 400w hps two weeks from when I pots . I cant upload pics yet as I can't find out how to do it on a iPad aswell :/ (any help pls ) ..

The journey begins and I will post up more pic as soon as I know how and when the babies are in final pots :)

:420:

image11290.jpg

Re: My first grow journey - 2014 (autos)

I pads are shit they won't let u upload pics... Or at least mine won't I use my mrs tablet to upload lol goodluck with your journey :)

Auto grow ak49

Right. Of my 5 babies, 2-3 are doing well (I think) and a couple are having problems .

Lights 16/8 temps vary especially when the fans on

I'm having a few problems and it's really bugging me, I haven't got a HPS in there just yet because they're still quite young . I have a tent 120-120-200 using biobizz lite mix and biobizz nutes. I also have a fan in there but it's facing the wall because it's too powerful, even on the lowest setting .

image11657.jpg

image11655.jpg

Can anyone plz help and tell me what's wrong ??

image11656.jpg

White dots on one of them and it wasn't there yesterday?

Re: Auto grow ak49

I am no expert but would hazard a guess that is nute burn as they are still very young i don't believe they should be given nutes yet, especially with auto flowers.

Hi first time i found your journal mate. I would check your PH as soon as you can. Also here's a link on how to add your journal to your signature so when you post in other area's people will know that you got a journal, just a cool way for people to know. How To Add Links To Signatures

Subscribed. The leaf damage appears to be from a contact burn. Are you misting your plants or otherwise getting over spray on your plants? Water droplets can magnify the light and burn your leaves.

Subscribed. The leaf damage appears to be from a contact burn. Are you misting your plants or otherwise getting over spray on your plants? Water droplets can magnify the light and burn your leaves.

Tbh mate i thought it was burn aswell I had the light really close .. (Moved it about 5-6 inches away) I used a sprayer for the first few days and I'm not misting my plants bud but maybe some water did get on there from splash :thanks: :peace:

Re: My first grow journey - 2014 (autos)

Yeah I'm pretty sure there 10l bro :) :thumb:
Got some 6l AIRpots aswell ready for some more to go in .. I heard good things about them ... And also I'm going to buy a co2 bag aswell (also heard good things about them ) !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom