humidifier
400w mini-convection heater
3x DD plants in 3 gallon pots
Fox Farms trio fertilizer for soil

Temps
75-77 F 60%RH lights on
69-71 F 60%RH lights off
PH 6.4-6.6 in all plant pots

Grown from seeds and all sprouted on Halloween or a day or 2 before.

I have been giving nutes for about 2 weeks and recently started to see brown spots on lower leaves.
I am transplanting them to 5 gallon pots in 2 days when fox farm ocean forest soil comes in. I dont know what the brown spots are and the leaves seem thin. This is my first grow and I have done lost of research but not sure if some spots on upper leaves are light burn or not. I have to water them every 2 days but it seems I can everyday but dont for fear of overwatering. I have tried dish soap to avoid dry spots but I dont think it is working. What do you guys use to water the pots with? I was using a regular watering can but it seems to water to fast so I started to use water jug with a spinkler attached to it. But no help. Please look at the pics and give any help. They are 12" tall and I plan on going to 12/12 in 1 week after transplanting. thanks

brown spots would be a simple case of water on the leaves, i used a drinks bottle to begin with then as they moved into bigger pots i swaped back to water can, i try to get the rose directly under the plant when watering which when they are small is not easy so remove the rose and gentle pour directly on to the soil,

if u had pics i'm sure someone with more experience would tell u more, but from my experience sounds like a simple case of changing the way u water

It could also be light nute burn - are the tips of the leaves curled downward? Maybe give them a good flush with clear water next time they are due for watering - if this could be 2-3 days before repotting them it would give them enough time to clear all the nutes that may have gotten stock in your soil (if thats the case).

I get a few brown spots on lower leaves most time i start a grow in the first couple of weeks of nute, thats a good indicator of what your plant are able to handle. If your soil as descnt oxygen and given the light you are using, I would say they should be able to handle a fair amount.

Best of luck!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom