My first grow, let me know how I can make it better!

Frosty Trichs

Hey guys I joined a little bit ago and have been seeing my plants grow substantially in just 16 days and I was going to ask if you guys can tell me if i can improve anywhere. The issue I have here is that this is my current apartment but I am going to have to move the plants out in about 4 weeks. Let me know what you guys think.

photo_3_2_18.JPG

:420:

Hey guys I joined a little bit ago and have been seeing my plants grow substantially in just 16 days and I was going to ask if you guys can tell me if i can improve anywhere. The issue I have here is that this is my current apartment but I am going to have to move the plants out in about 4 weeks. Let me know what you guys think.

photo_3_2_18.JPG

They look real nice and healthy.Only thing I can suggest,based on your pic,is more lights.If you cant afford or dont have the room for a tent and hps/mh set-up,I would suggest 4 phillips 24watt(100w equivilent)6500k led bulbs at 3000 lumens each,placed in adjustable height lamps.I have used these for starting my plants and have had great success.They wont cause excessive stretch,and can be placed fairly close 5-6 inches away from the plants with real good coverage.These bulbs have a plastic lens over the led,which a cut off with a knife.Keep up the good work,they look great.

Duffy, did you look at the date this was posted ? The original poster probably doesn’t have an account still so he will never see this one , two those plants are long gone . Maybe find a more relevant thread to give advice on ? Just a thought

My bad.You r 100% correct.
I did it too brother , takes a while to figure everything out but I felt like I should let you know

photo_3_2_18.JPG

I think they look beautiful happy Fourth of July brother if you celebrate it

Hears one for u w/w 2 week auto, any helpful tips appreciated

IMG_0594.jpeg
I have one of those meters too some people use them some people don't but I've had good results with them and I just bought a new digital one and even shows your pH your soil moisture how much light you're getting and temperature I don't pay attention to the light but everything else I kind of try to be OCD on works pretty well got it from Amazon for $29 bucks

Screenshot_20230704_145605_Chrome.jpg

I made own mix 1/3coco1/3top soil peat moss 1/3 perlite, worm castings 56 litre tub in tub . Got 4 seedlings will share with you ok . 3 gallon pot/bags

IMG_0593.jpeg

IMG_0592.jpeg
You don’t need the domes on your seedlings. Domes are used mainly for clones. I highly recommend you read @Emilya Green’s thread on how to properly water. It’s prolly saved 1000s of new growers from overwatering or under watering. CL🍀.

Back
Top Bottom